Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.1 - Armory Repairs
Thunder Pike is still usable by cav. Smile so does that mean with it you can ride against the nords?. BTw, really quick response good job.
Wusel @ Omnia
gj guys i actually bought warband to play this game LOL thats how good it is Wink just saying
Am i in the family  :'( :'( :'(?
I have a very big problem.After destroying the first wave of nords in hard mode warband gives me an error and turns off.Can anybody help me with this problem?
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
Hey,for me it just wont let me get on,It keeps saying "Cant find Modules/Nordinvasion/Troops.txt" Then closes!
Help please? Sad
Just 1 question about crossbows-they are visible again but not in the market,also there is no crossbows in crafting recipes.That means all new crossbows are rares?With current system when 1 person gets all rares and even  sells em at auction while other 99 never ever get anything that would be sad indeed.
Volh, Wotan, Vint
(08-04-2012, 11:04 AM)Art2X link Wrote:I have a very big problem.After destroying the first wave of nords in hard mode warband gives me an error and turns off.Can anybody help me with this problem?
A problem we are looking into! Sorry Sad

(08-04-2012, 11:23 AM)ArrowToTheKnee link Wrote:Hey,for me it just wont let me get on,It keeps saying "Cant find Modules/Nordinvasion/Troops.txt" Then closes!
Help please? Sad
Sounds like your download did not complete correctly. You can either redownload or if you have a friend that can dropbox (etc) the file to you then that would work too.

(08-04-2012, 11:40 AM)Vint link Wrote:Just 1 question about crossbows-they are visible again but not in the market,also there is no crossbows in crafting recipes.That means all new crossbows are rares?With current system when 1 person gets all rares and even  sells em at auction while other 99 never ever get anything that would be sad indeed.
So impatient Tongue Two new on the market but also remember there will be CRAFTABLE crossbows too Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Hi guys, about the crashes in Hard Mode... it happens any time during first wave and not only at the end of the wave to me... donno if this is going to help you but thought you might want to know about it.
Everytime someone is using a barrel I get some OP errors and my warband shuts down itself.  Tongue
I know that you have fixed the Sarranid Elite Armor, and maybe more things, but, seriously, THANK YOU FOR THE FRYING PAN!!!