Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

First time Prince Post patch AU server!
The amazing achievement of getting to prince post patch via good barracading, timely deaths and good teamwork Smile

some nice screenies and thanks to all those who were involved Smile

sincer appologies for the last screenshot someone likes playing their game in super squash mode Smile

gw guys

Edit: thread locked would like all screenies on our official screenshot thread from now on Smile http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...650.0.html
Smile

Don't be raging on my eyefinity. That cade was boss.
Yatta!
Hell yeah!
Well done guys! Interesting cade work there :o
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Congrats to Vlka Fenryka! I really wish we would've had more housemates with us that run -- with more actual high-level people on the server, we could've had a really good shot at taking him down. As it is, our teamwork took us surprisingly far. Next time!

The Prince no longer had his squadron of mounted veteran huscarls, but the final wave was still pretty damn epic. Many expletives were uttered over Vent when they spawned.  :o

I'm really looking forward to the wave-1 Hard mode crash being fixed so that we could test how far into Hard we could push. I think in many ways, the game has gotten so much more interesting over the past few days.
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
(08-04-2012, 04:46 PM)Lanseril link Wrote: Congrats to Vlka Fenryka! I really wish we would've had more housemates with us that run -- with more actual high-level people on the server, we could've had a really good shot at taking him down. As it is, our teamwork took us surprisingly far. Next time!

Fantastic cading combined with an epic shield wall (which spanned the whole distance of where the cade used to be) when it all came tumbling down kept us in until the final wave.
Some better screens taken daytime instead of dusk/night ;D

[Image: 2012040900007.th.jpg]

[Image: 2012040900010.th.jpg]
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
GOOOOO Aussies ! Tongue
Some even better screens of an even better achievement ;D

[Image: 2012041000035.th.jpg]
Just Thor being hit in the face with an arrow from VLKA_Leglonglas

[Image: 2012041000036.th.jpg]
Just Thor killing me with his crushthrough hammer after an epic run entire game as shieldwaller.

[Image: 2012041000039.th.jpg]
Best screen I got of him.

[Image: 2012041000046.th.jpg]
And roll credits Smile
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------