Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Repeater Crossbow
If there is anyone out there who knows how to get/craft it, I'd love to know. Thanks. If anyone can craft it, list the mats please, and I'll get em' or buy it off of ya if you make it for me. I'm gonna assume that it's craft able.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
^what he said.
Crafting recipes for the crossbows have not yet been implemented AFAIK, but be assured the dev team is working hard on it.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
If you manage to get a hold of a repeater crossbow you're my hero..
(11-04-2012, 08:45 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: If you manage to get a hold of a repeater crossbow you're my hero..

Is it a Legendary?
There is no repeater crossbow, that's why.
(11-04-2012, 08:45 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: If you manage to get a hold of a repeater crossbow you're my hero..

(11-04-2012, 08:54 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: There is no repeater crossbow, that's why.

Damn, then it's probably pretty hard to get a hold of..
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Lol fail.
I'm sure if you tell him you found it, you'll be rewarded with a ban or something Tongue
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(11-04-2012, 09:06 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I'm sure if you tell him you found it, you'll be rewarded with a ban or something Tongue

Yes indeed Big Grin
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext