Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tiny "Buff" for Medics
So there was an update that disabled medics to bring 4 medic boxes etc etc which had a major impact IMO.

I often play as a medic character and heal quite frequently on servers, I have the house's Ressurection Tome and also the house's Master Surgeon Kits. However I can only spawn one of these top tier medic items.

If I spawn a tome, I cant tome for my master surgeon kits because I need to keep bringing a tome, if i bring master surgeon kits, there are no tomes and if i die, i loose all the kits.

My suggestion:

You can bring a medic item in your support slot as per usual, but you may also bring a medic item in the 3rd inventory slot (The one right above medic). This means I can bring a tome and master surgeon kits and be a true medic. Dont really see any bad points about this?

~Slayer
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Greed...it's one on the 7 deadly sins :p
The whole point of that was to make things harder. You can't bring a barrel and a cade so you shouldn't be able to bring a med box and a tome.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
The point of the change was to make the TEAM bring in all items the TEAM needs, not one player bringing in everything for the whole team.
(18-12-2013, 04:44 PM)Ragnash link Wrote: The point of the change was to make the TEAM bring in all items the TEAM needs, not one player bringing in everything for the whole team.
This. Sensible Ragnash listens when we say things!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(10-08-2013, 07:21 PM)Ragnash link Wrote: Right. I have been thinking recently. I think people take support/deployable items for granted these days. This suggested change would fix that and add a degree of difficultly and strategy to using support slot/items.

I suggest that ALL support/deployable items be useable ONLY in support slot (This includes medic boxes).

Benefits:
Makes game harder
Makes people actually choose support classes earlier and stops people from not choosing one until they reach level 52
Makes people strategically set up gear to bring in what is needed for the team, balance bringing in a tome or a medic kit
Makes the higher tier support items, such as high tier medic kits actually get crafted instead of overlooked
Makes the higher tier support items actually stand out from their lesser counterparts and worth the massive crafting cost increases

I do not see any disadvantage to this suggestion, I see it as a way to get people to appreciate the items they have and put thought into what they need. Yes, I assume some people will say, but then a full time medic can't bring in 4 boxes, he shouldn't have to is my answer. If you are on a 12+ player server, there really should be at least 4+ medic support class players, which would mean 4 boxes for a full time medic and if there isn't, even 1 player bring in a medic box every respawn would mean he has 4 boxes by start of wave 13.

It was his suggestion in the first place. Wink
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
As in when we said "lovely biscuits ragnash, we shall incorporate that immediately!"
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I guess... but there's only 2 or 3 people with master surgeon kits out there, and there aren't that many tomes either.

Anyhow fair enough.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
I think the current system was set up to counter people bringing in 3+ surgeon kits meaning they essentially have a master surgeon's kit for the price of 1 surgeon's kit.
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)