Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Item Colours
(09-04-2012, 12:54 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:
  • Regular Crafting drops - Black
  • Rarer Crafting drops - Green
  • Store bought gear - Black
  • Crafted Gear - Green

Couldn't you use a bit more colors, it would be better if crafting goods (Steel) are different from Crafted Items (Steel Sword)
And you forgot all the lvl 12 products (oil,flemish string, armor plate...)(rarer "crafting drops") Smile
Problem: The two Hafted Blades used to be differentiated by their colour, now they are both black. Suggest a name change (long and short) could help distinguish between them.
next one missed:
Nordic Huscarls Helmet is counted as legendery item. that wouldnt be a problem for me ... if i could equip it.  Big Grin
Awww... it made me feel special to have colorful stuff... now it's boring!
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
(11-04-2012, 01:02 AM)Annoying_Archer link Wrote: Awww... it made me feel special to have colorful stuff... now it's boring!

Get better stuff then  ;D
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Sorry for posting such a long time after the last post, but I was wondering why the christmas hat is green. Is it a craftable item?
Striker strikes again.

Santa originally wore green until CocaCola got their hands on him
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Santa, I fucking told you to not puke to your hat when you are drunk!
Of course it's craftable. Just need to get the fur, dropped by the elves, but they only spawn on the workshop map... Which Hande hasn't finished yet. Seriously Hande... It's almost septober.
The map is finished but is unfortunately inhabited by mutants. Everyone needs to go play Killing Floor and clear the place of the mutants.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus