Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.2 - They're here!
When I get back from work hard mode farming for me.  ;D

Thanks for the fix!
I'll wait for the new patch tomorrow (lulz Tongue)

(09-04-2012, 07:32 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I'd like to know if Small Ponies and Trained Ponies will be morfed into anything, otherwise I suggest increasing their price (especially on TP which go for 70g) so we can sell them properly.

Should have sold them to me, pre-patch Wink
Well, with this patch fixing the kinks from 0.4.0 and doing some more balancing, I think we'll all be good to go for a while. Now it's time to play the game and move on, and hopefully we can continue to evolve from there. Good work guys.
Captain_Stoogey
Ah yes as a side note, Einherjar's appear to be wearing Armour of pure white-ness.

-edit- OMG and Thor's chosen only give 1 Xp point, intentional????
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
Great job devs, quick hotfixes and all - Keep up the good job! Love the mod even more since 4.0

(09-04-2012, 06:23 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Hardmode should be fixed now

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
....Wtf Still No Strange Armor Had To New Armor
Thors chosen give 1xp 1gold... all that work
I was with Bilbo and many others we reached Thors wave and thors chosen only gave 1 exp and 1 gold per kill Sad bug or evil Troll of dev like doom?
XP bug or not, it was awesome plowing through hard mode again. Odin here we come!
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
<3 the great hall map kudos Hande. And love new patches looking forward to the new craftables.