Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.2 - They're here!
Wow quick turn around on patches! Independent_Normal_NY_US_E has been updated.

So since all bows have the same accuracy now, does that mean the Khergit Bow is theoretically a better choice than the long bow, since you gain 11 speed rating at the loss of only 1 damage?
Must.. get.. off.. work..
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
(09-04-2012, 06:23 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:
  • More Rangers.

They bride the devs or something?  :o
MORE STRANGERS
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
(09-04-2012, 06:23 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Hardmode should be fixed now, enjoy!  Wink...
...a small version update if you already have 0.4.1 here.

Love you long time :-*
Took today off work. I swear it wasn't just to play NI *shifty eyes*
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
Does drop change? Is it possible to drop hardened metal in normal mod now?

If it's not a bug it's nice Smile
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(09-04-2012, 11:54 PM)Blondin link Wrote: Does drop change? Is it possible to drop hardened metal in normal mod now?

If it's not a bug it's nice Smile
Yes Smile
i got some on veteran pikemen wave.
The only bad thing about this is that im the unluckiest kid evar  :'( so i get no legandaries Tongue
is there some reason that the nord vet pike men don't have pikes, they have war spears which can attack all directions, which kinda sucks, but if thats what they are supposed to have then you should change the name, instead of saying pike men when they don't have pikes. but thats just what I think
Shhh don't say that or they'll be able to stab through the gaps in our shieldwall! :-X
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------