Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.2 - They're here!
They had pikes in 0.4.1, and were completely absurd due to bot train swing/poke throughs.
Exp and gold on Thors Chosen should be fixed.

Hard mode crafting drops of Pikemen in normal was a accident, but decided to leave it in for now.
I thought you guys had said something about fixing medkits not deploying consistently. If so, they aren't working well yet.
worthless_Babycakes  oh lord my swords out
They work fine, you just need to do the medic dance. Click and hold for 0.5 seconds then release and dance around with wasdwasdwasdwasd until it drops Wink
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
(10-04-2012, 07:29 AM)zeanomourph link Wrote: They work fine, you just need to do the medic dance. Click and hold for 0.5 seconds then release and dance around with wasdwasdwasdwasd until it drops Wink

This might work, but there are 2 ways you can get them to work and also there is one important rule to remember: You need to let all previous animations finish before you start putting the medic box down, e.g. if you just had your shield up make sure it is all the way down.

First method is to stand still, after all animations have finished, left click once and just wait - do not click again or hold, just wait.
Second method (for emergency) is to start running and then left click once and keep running and do not stop and then the medic box will be deployed.

I think the game struggles if you try to do two things at once which makes the animations crossover.

This is just my thinking, from being a medic for sometime now.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
All these patches gonna ruin my monthly internet-traffic  :o
Quote:You can find the full download of the patch here or a small version update if you already have 0.4.1 here.
Smile
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
(10-04-2012, 09:21 AM)zeanomourph link Wrote: [quote author=Conqueror_Worm]
You can find the full download of the patch here or a small version update if you already have 0.4.1 here.
Smile
[/quote]

Gaah yes I have 0.4.1 but I read it through too fast  :-\

edit: fixed correct numbers
We're on 0.4.2 now...
"And it goes a little something like this..."
PPSSSSTT swadian kite shield still worse than commando shields. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...505.0.html