Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What's it worth?
Thanks. I check his list every now and then.

Problem is finding enough bent swords to create metal and steel..
Yes, leveling up crafting can cost you. It's only at higher levels that it will start paying off when you can craft rarer items and have first-hand access to them. If you want to make money easily I suggest just selling the mats Wink
I actually sell my crossbows to the shop. You make 1.7k but its worth it for the crafting xp you get. With so many crossbows now available in the shop also, its not really worth putting it on the AH.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Metal price is exploded. The only craft item without need of metal is the crossbow. Thats means people craft it for xp not money. Its better to search a other product to make money.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(10-04-2012, 09:49 AM)Kwal link Wrote: Yes, leveling up crafting can cost you. It's only at higher levels that it will start paying off when you can craft rarer items and have first-hand access to them. If you want to make money easily I suggest just selling the mats Wink

Do people buy a lot of materials from the AH? I've only bought equipment so far, because I didn't think it was worth it to buy materials..
Yes people do if prices are good.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(10-04-2012, 09:23 AM)Kwal link Wrote: Yeah that should be right, but I see a lot of 'Crossbow' on the AH for 4k or less, meaning they're probably too common so you've got some bad luck Tongue

My crossbow was sold for 3950g :-)
Nice!