Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

16th wave reached Solo (Hardmode)
(09-04-2012, 10:20 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: All this solo crap, thats not so nice; maybe some faster bots on higher waves could solve this probs next patch  Tongue

It wouldn't really be nice to make bots whose sole purpose is to kill players who are alone on a server. Not my fault nobody was there at the time.
Captain_Stoogey
Seems like skirmisher is the new cav - nerf plz!
(09-04-2012, 10:28 PM)evildan link Wrote: Seems like skirmisher is the new cav - nerf plz!

Lol, i bet you'd die before 2nd wave as skirmisher.

Skirmisher is not the new cav, both skirmisher, commando, crossbowman and archer can solo to 16th wave.

It's all about stragegy. You don't even need to outrun them that much, i didn't the whole time.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Nobody should be able to solo on high waves (wave 8+) in my opinion  Tongue
Teamplay must be the key not running like a chicken.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Yeah, I'll make sure to teamplay with those 15 other guys that don't exist on the server I'm currently on.
Captain_Stoogey
Do you play on the Antarctica NI server or what?
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
It was PK_Normal_NY_E_US at about 5 PM. There were 3 other people there when I connected, and after dying on the skirmishers a couple of times, they all bailed, but I stayed. I'm pretty sure I'm a hero for doing that.
Captain_Stoogey
(09-04-2012, 10:34 PM)Pandabomber link Wrote: Yeah, I'll make sure to teamplay with those 15 other guys that don't exist on the server I'm currently on.

This.
We shouldn't be unable to play the mod cause people are sleeping or something..

I mean, fair enough, teamplay game. But the mod should allow you to play when the servers are up. Not forcing you to wait till atleast 5 players come on the server.
And the mod DOES allow you to do that, so im happy.

Besides, i would do it with a team if i could, it's more fun than run-hit-run-hit-run-hit-run-hit-run-hit for 3-4 hours.

[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Quote:We shouldn't be unable to play the mod cause people are sleeping or something..
Quote:But the mod should allow you to play when the servers are up
But not to solo wave 16... that should not a single player grinding game ...
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Solo play is slower and less rewarding than grinding with a good team.

Problem is, there are very few high/well geared NA players.

I don't want to have to move to Europe to experience end-game content.