Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Weekly Event 1st Trial (Sat 14th April - 9pm GMT) - Sign Up here!
(12-04-2012, 09:07 AM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Character Name: CC_FM_Tarimoth
Level: 52
Class: Sharpshooter/t2 skirmisher

I'd be good at taking out nord ranged units from afar, standing behind our own lines, and leaving the close-quarters coverage to our archers. Up to the captain though.

Also, I will spread the word to my house, Clan Cameron. We might have any number of players who'd be interested.

Add me to the list there.

Name: CC_SGT_Filthythekid
Level: 49
Class: (Tier 4)Pikeman + (Tier 1)Archer +(Tier 1) Infantry

Using pike.

I'm quite good at teamworking and work great as a support with pike, and i can bring pikes to everyone who wants ( AMAZING support weapon Smile )
(I'm under Tarimoth, house CC) - Also, Tarimoth is a great leader, considering him as a Captain will not be regretted.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
I'll try to pop by if I can. Don't reserve a spot for me if there is a high amount of people wanting to join though.

Character Name : Conqueror_Worm
Level : 40 something
Class : Sharpshooter
Loadout : Crossbow and stuff + Barricade
Special Skills : Admin abuse and insulting Tennenoth
Mm I maybe can come if anything else don't come at that day.

Character Name: Lord_Hande
Level: HAX
Class: HAX
Character Name: Lost_Ncrypt
Level: 46
Class: Sniper+Crossbowman
Equip: Fiendish bow,Ammo box.
Wusel @ Omnia
Character Name: Freakie
Level: 15
Class: Heavy Infantry
Too low?
Character Name: CC__Pollypo
Level: 51
Class: Commando/Crossbowman/Militia

Build for shielding, I have a eastern katana and under Clan cameron; tarimoth definitely should be a captain
(12-04-2012, 09:43 AM)Freakie link Wrote: Character Name: Freakie
Level: 15
Class: Heavy Infantry
Too low?

Personally I would like to see everyone from the community who wants be included in official events. But depends if Birdtalon is planning normal or hard mode.
Not saying my voice matters in these things, however: I'd agree with Worm on this one. Everyone should be welcome imo, that is... if it is normal mode.
Won't object to any decision Bird might take, ofcourse. You could remove this post if you dont want the thread to fill up with anything but applications to join Smile
Name: Hypernoma
Level: 51
Class: Sharpshooter hax
Equip: Legendary xbows baby
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
If I was to vote I would say we should start with Normal mode to see how well we work together and see what we can do.

Also, want to point out we need at least two tier 3 healers with 2 or 3 stashes of medic boxes, so that we can be well healed.
"And it goes a little something like this..."