Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Different armor colours
How hard and time consuming would it be to create different colour variant of heavy sturmhaube helmet and heavy plated chest armor? These don't go very well together because of the colour difference and as a fashion victim i think regular heavy plated would look great with golden variation of heavy sturmhaube (dark gold pattern/white stripes), while regular heavy sturhaube would look nicer with black heavy plated (black coat/bronze plated vest). If that's not some rocket since maybe i could make these two?
I see. I'm not sure if i want to do all of that to just change how it looks in my game only. Thanks anyway
Actually, warband has got a built in vertex coloring of some kind(they use to make the black face and body texture), which means it's possible to make an ingame slider where you choose the color of the armor yourself.. The texture sheet just needs to be white, then it gets applied with a vertex color that changes the models color or something. If you check out the Bear Force II for warband they got an armor editor like that! Smile

Edit: Another possible way to do it is to make the part you want colored a tableu-item, meaning it applies the texture of your banner, thus letting you kinda choose the color at least.
Brego's got it.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.