Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only)
(01-02-2014, 10:36 AM)Saladin link Wrote: [quote author=Cherry link=topic=21950.msg164024#msg164024 date=1391206886]
There is nothing you can do that will justify what you did.

Your dead to us me .

I don't really wanna argue with you , because you just don't deserve my words .
you think you are the only player and the boss in the same time , that's why I don't like your kind
you don't care about the others , but I do . I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings .
but pity for you

PS: my goal of this little chat isn't to be accepted in the Tricksters or so , but it is to explain that you are not what you think you are , Cherry
[/quote]
^^
We are currently recruiting players from these regions:

England - open
Turkey - open
Scotland - open
USA - open
Denmark - open
Germany - closed
France - closed
Other countries - Pending
Can I just quickly jump in here to remind you all of this?

(28-01-2012, 12:17 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Forum Rules

-Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
There will be zero tolerance for discrimination. Respect everyone, regardless of their race, religion, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, in-game level. This list is not exhaustive.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
It isn't mean disrespectful in any way, it's just that we have enough players alredy from these countries/regions. If you take a look at our garrison you can see that we have players from the closed regions, so I don't think the rule applies to this matter, go spam somewhere else. Just a quick tip Maroon: If you're leading an event, lead it, don't just leech
Okay, not liking a friendly reminder of a rule you seem (in my eyes) to be close to breaking, fair enough, but why instantly move to an ad hominem argument? This was my first post in your thread in a long time, which counts as spam in your eyes, and if you're gonna make an argument like that, don't base it off of second hand stories. I have explained on TS why I was away during the event ON had yesterday, on cavalry mode, which does not even have proper drops to leech in the first place.
Go and have your silly excuses of a discussion with someone else please, don't come to me saying I stood by and watched as I saw some great guys fall into idiocy for no good reason.
A good evening to you all.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(01-02-2014, 07:19 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Okay, not liking a friendly reminder of a rule you seem (in my eyes) to be close to breaking, fair enough, but why instantly move to an ad hominem argument? This was my first post in your thread in a long time, which counts as spam in your eyes, and if you're gonna make an argument like that, don't base it off of second hand stories. I have explained on TS why I was away during the event ON had yesterday, on cavalry mode, which does not even have proper drops to leech in the first place.
Go and have your silly excuses of a discussion with someone else please, don't come to me saying I stood by and watched as I saw some great guys fall into idiocy for no good reason.
A good evening to you all.
Well you came here looking for a fight and you got one, get out. You don't have to explain anything why you were gone, leeching is leeching. I didn't mean that your posts here is the spam but to me you seem to have a say in everything everywhere in the forums, which is my point. Anyways have a good evening

Quote:<20:26:07> "PCK": I was talking about the official event where you didn't tome in for Valkyries, Loke, Jotnes, or Thor. And you didn't set roles of people toming, building cades, staying alive to kill Wraiths, instruct how to set up cades, or the area to pre-barrel on Chosen.
(01-02-2014, 10:36 AM)Saladin link Wrote: [quote author=Cherry link=topic=21950.msg164024#msg164024 date=1391206886]
There is nothing you can do that will justify what you did.

Your dead to us me .

I don't really wanna argue with you , because you just don't deserve my words .
you think you are the only player and the boss in the same time , that's why I don't like your kind
you don't care about the others , but I do . I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings .
but pity for you

PS: my goal of this little chat isn't to be accepted in the Tricksters or so , but it is to explain that you are not what you think you are , Cherry
[/quote]

You seem to be upset for some reason, its all going to be OK.
[Image: No+tears+only+dreams_3c418a_3973805.gif]
[Image: cGo2Y67.gif]
Loots - Cherry:1 Sir_Cherry:3 Walls_In_Windows:1 Aceventurier:5 
wait what? tricksters has French members?...when did this happen and who! (rammy doesn't count)
I'm unmuted, so a few things:
  • Please welcome Alphaa and Takeo to the house
  • Grats Rammy on Tower Shield on run #4 of day #2 from the Sunday 2014.01.26 event!
  • Warpath123: how are the two related?
  • Tricksters has no French members
  • This weekend's event info: here
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Weekend event info: click here
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.