Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How to check Cades health
A simple way to put this is: A ranged person (reccomended Archer) shoots the cades and the health bar will pop up for a very short time, I know alot of Experienced players might know.

Pics : (the cade was never really in the front so it didn't get hurt that bad)
"Everyone knows, deer has bad archery"
I believe the devs have fixed so that you can look at the cade and it will show you its health.
(29-01-2014, 11:05 PM)Hawkens link Wrote: I believe the devs have fixed so that you can look at the cade and it will show you its health.

It is supposed to do that, yes, but for some reason they always show up with full health, aside from a few isolated moments (and I have no idea how to reproduce those moments Sad).
Afaik, it's something the devs are looking into.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(29-01-2014, 11:10 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Hawkens link=topic=22529.msg163759#msg163759 date=1391036737]
I believe the devs have fixed so that you can look at the cade and it will show you its health.

It is supposed to do that, yes, but for some reason they always show up with full health, aside from a few isolated moments (and I have no idea how to reproduce those moments Sad).
[/quote]
Oh, oh, pick me!  The isolated moments occur because damage done from ranged is accurately counted on the barricades, whereas the melee and AoE from the Nords are not.

Yes, the developers are looking into a way to make this work properly.  The bar may be made a transparency so we can see through it, too!  Now wouldn't that be great? Wink
(29-01-2014, 11:17 PM)Spring link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=22529.msg163760#msg163760 date=1391037021]
[quote author=Hawkens link=topic=22529.msg163759#msg163759 date=1391036737]

[/quote]
Oh, oh, pick me!  The isolated moments occur because damage done from ranged is accurately counted on the barricades, whereas the melee and AoE from the Nords are not.

Yes, the developers are looking into a way to make this work properly.  The bar may be made a transparency so we can see through it, too!  Now wouldn't that be great? Wink
[/quote]

and all the cades in cade heaven rejoiced!