Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Which map do you want to play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Swadian Overgrown
6.12%
3 6.12%
Great Hall
69.39%
34 69.39%
Swadian Outskirts
2.04%
1 2.04%
Swadian Village
6.12%
3 6.12%
Caravan Ambush
2.04%
1 2.04%
Moutain Outpost
8.16%
4 8.16%
Swadian Castle
6.12%
3 6.12%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NordInvasion Weekly Event #2 (Sunday 22nd April) - Sign Up here!
(24-04-2012, 08:19 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: ??? What this
This means the other 40 players played bad or what. Dont like this idea. What this means for the other player. In my military carrer got the whole team a medal for exceptional performance. All soldier from the same rank or nobody. Everything else undermines the morality of the troops. All teams failed at wave 16, that means no exceptional performance that means no medals.  Tongue Just my opinion. If everybody has one its nothing special.
I Tend to agree saying this person was better than the rest will start braking the co-operative game play this mod is aiming for players will just start splintering from the arranged groupings to 'gain attention of there skills' jepodising the entire teams attainable wave

P.S off-topic OneEyE never knew you to be ex-military Glad to know im not alone
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(24-04-2012, 08:19 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: ??? What this
This means the other 40 players played bad or what. Dont like this idea. What this means for the other player. In my military carrer got the whole team a medal for exceptional performance. All soldier from the same rank or nobody. Everything else undermines the morality of the troops. All teams failed at wave 16, that means no exceptional performance that means no medals.  Tongue Just my opinion. If everybody has one its nothing special.

This is completely the opposite of what my intention with the medals was. The whole point of the medal system is to reward extraordinary performance, not just good performance. It doesn't mean that the rest of the team did badly, just means that the person did really really well.

It was meant to be an incentive for players to try out different Roles in the events so they can earn all the medals, i.e. if you already have the attacker medal maybe you should try shielding to get that medal.

There is not hard and fast rule about who gets a medal - as you all know the game can be quite fast sometime so you dont have the time to think about who is doing really well, but you might just be able to spot that one guy building the barricades every 4 rounds or maybe the healer running back and forth all the time making sure everyone is alive or the shielder standing there like a wall not moving even though he is swarmed with enemies.

If everyone got the medal, no one would try. Plus the medals don't really mean anything so if people stop playing the events or get demoralized because of this then frankly they are being silly, because this is just a bit of fun. If people don't like it I can scrap the whole thing. For more information on the medals please see here.

Seeing as the event is now over I am closing this thread, but please feel free to carry on the discussion in the general event discussion thread here.
"And it goes a little something like this..."