Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tips
After playing Native and this mod for abit I have noticed certain combat moves that can be benefited from.

Kiting Help for Archers
I've heard lots of complaints from Archers that, "I can't headshot that one Nord with that big round shield." Fixed, just draw your bow and when there about 3 ft away from you shoot. They automatically raise there shield to swing and there leaves an opening spot.
Example
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=224274994

"Hilt" Slashing
I learned this trick from my Native Clan. When you swing and your sword hits a target, theres a second of you being stunned or period where you cannot attack. If you swing left and aim down this lowers the amount of time that this happens, which can lead to you having a greatly increased speed bonus for your swings. Works only for one-handers from what I see, Grosse Messers are very op with this tactic because of the speed. Works with a shield or without a shield.
Example
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=224275079

When clicking on the link it seems to go to some download for a .file? Any fixes?
Welcome to Native For Noobs 101

Thanks! I'll try that next year when I play NI, pal!
[Image: achillesprofiletroy.jpg]

Oh you've killed Prince 7 times? Cool. Come back to me when you can manual block.
I think different arrows and bows allow you to pierce shields not normal pierced by other bows...also I hear Brennanx is selling his headshot script for kiting so you can pm him if you want a copy. otherwise some good tips here...you should make a tips video and upload it so people can see these things in action.
Ok just need to figure out how to make a video. Any ideas?
I hear fraps is a good program for recording video. You could also try using OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) to stream the game on a site like twitch.tv.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(04-02-2014, 06:57 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:I hear fraps is a good program for recording video. You could also try using OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) to stream the game on a site like twitch.tv.

DxTory is infinitely better than Fraps in my opinion.
Thanks, Ill try to make a vid on these after I get home from school.
Pics have been fixed. (Thanks Ramosa  ;D)