Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Level Tipps for Beginners
Hey i give you a pair of tips to the Leveln

1. Playing on full servers

2. tries to buy the best ones for you at the beginning of things

3. Yours selects darling class from e. g. Archer or infantry

4. Staying always near of other players

5. power and you only always take a class several characters on a character

6. Sell you old things

7. Have Fun!

You have other ideers write in Commands!        |                thanks.
                                                                        V

by LiVion  Smile                                       

Other iDeers? Maybe better English..  Wink

If you want to know how to level up really quick, ask Winter, he should know best.  Tongue
(08-02-2014, 01:07 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: Other iDeers? Maybe better English..  Wink

If you want to know how to level up really quick, ask Winter, he should know best.  Tongue
Secret admin hacks, of course.

Honestly, I just brought in a Fire Blade, Worm Bane, or Fell Edge (based on tiers of richness) for the first couple levels.  I'd play medic when I was unable to contribute in a better way, as a few heals are usually better than a few more regular Barricades on a server that already has Short Heavy Barricades.  My best advice would be to join servers with larger amounts of people AND to make sure you have a friend or two to watch your back and possibly spawn you in some gear.

It might also be a decent idea, if you are a donator or willing to spend the extra cash, to put all of your assist experience into melee first and hike up the Commando tree.  Melee experience is the easiest and fastest to get, so you can get access to Hard/Ragnarok quicker.  Once you are there, getting the Ranged Experience is a cinch.  Once you have enough for the class of your choice, you can respec (this is only recommended if you want to go Archer/Crossbowman, as Pikeman levels up fairly quickly as well).
what's an iDeer?
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(11-02-2014, 02:16 AM)Deer link Wrote: what's an iDeer?

It's when I, the Camel, make love to you, my dear.

Regarding beginners I think they need to understand how to deal with certain waves. One thing ive seen as lot is when berserkers come and everyone spreads out in panic and they all get hacked away one by one. Similar things happen with the javilineers; tier 1 or 2 archers and militia trying to skirmish with them and slowly their heads get pierced by javs.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
(10-05-2014, 02:52 PM)Slayer link Wrote: *Removed*
1. Listen to the friendly man who steps out of his van and offers you his hand
(lol i made that rhyme by myself)
2. Bend over

I think my guide was the one that helped you through childhood