Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Translations
I can help with polish (native) and spanish (decent) translation if needed.
[Image: llama.gif]
BoS_Athena_Llama → ID: 1994
I can help Athena with Polish translation.

Polish: native
English: fluent
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
German and that weird language some call "English"
Wusel @ Omnia
I can teach you proper English so long as the NI website would like to fix the terrible grammatical mistakes that riddle it Wink
Mi engrish is gud, almust fluent.
German kan ich a lil bit.

Besides, whats the point? I have seen quite a bunch of players unable to speak or understand English in-game, and sadly, I have to confess, they are not really the kind of players I want to play with. NI is a co-op mod, therefore based on teamplay, but teamplay is difficult to achieve when half of the team does not understand each other. Thats why it requires at least a little bit of English, in my opinion, to play NI properly, and with that knowledge it should hardly be a problem to use the website.
(There is not much text on the website anyway, and translating the item names seems rather dysfunctional, since it complicates trading.)
YuriTheRed

Slovenian
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(09-02-2014, 04:48 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:Mi engrish is gud, almust fluent.
German kan ich a lil bit.

Besides, whats the point? I have seen quite a bunch of players unable to speak or understand English in-game, and sadly, I have to confess, they are not really the kind of players I want to play with. NI is a co-op mod, therefore based on teamplay, but teamplay is difficult to achieve when half of the team does not understand each other. Thats why it requires at least a little bit of English, in my opinion, to play NI properly, and with that knowledge it should hardly be a problem to use the website.
(There is not much text on the website anyway, and translating the item names seems rather dysfunctional, since it complicates trading.)

Thank you for your point of view, but I can tell you we do get a number of translation requests and quite alot of people actually use the website in a foreign language. I agree that English is the primary language for the mod and it is helpful that people know some English but I'd rather read a site in my native language.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Bradapple

Speak fluent Brummie
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
Mimer:

I can help with Danish if its needed
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
(09-02-2014, 04:07 PM)Winter link Wrote:I can teach you proper English so long as the NI website would like to fix the terrible grammatical mistakes that riddle it Wink
I doubt that very much, I have been trying for years Wink Unfortunately the remnants of Jez's bastardised american-english live on but I'll get to them one day (you should see the game files...).
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus