Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Any good poems
I need to chose a poem and make a video representing what it means for English. Anyone have some that are 3 or 4 stanza's long and arent that well known?
In English or a different language?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
roses are red violets are blue,
here's a poem so fuck you
Try

Mark Twain
Edgar Allan Poe
Henry David Thoreau
Herman Melville
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmetĀ 
Dragon Axe
In honour of those that went before us, The Conqueror Worm.

(5 stanzas)
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Gotta be able to say the poem as it was intended also, like a play. And well its English class so yeah English poems should be guaranteed xD. Edgar's poems are a little confusing and not straight forward. I also cant tell what words on Conqueror Worm to put more emphasis to.
A poem that is not straight forward? Alas, what mischievous knave would dare to write such trickery..
How about this one?

Or simply give Poe another try, most of his poems are incredibly awesome.
(The Raven, A dream within a dream, Annabel Lee, The Valley of Unrest, Israfel, etc., or The Bells.. that one is fun to read.)

You might also check Wilde, Henley, Dickinson, Carrol, or Shakespeare, I am sure you ll be able to find something suitable.
I shall see your Garden and raise you some 17th century erotica... The Flea!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(10-02-2014, 07:34 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: In honour of those that went before us, The Conqueror Worm.

(5 stanzas)

I thought all copies of that got destroyed in the great book burning at the start of the current NI regime? You thought-criminal!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Nah I use them to prop up the corners of my laptop...
- Fingus