Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tier 4 Xbow Progression
(21-11-2013, 12:39 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=20027.msg151975#msg151975 date=1384988211]
I vote for the stamford
Great weapon, useful in all modes
I use it even if theres a DWP/Fell Edge on the ground.
I got mine for around 250k

It's not nearly as useful as an Arba, though. I still use an Ornate Espada on my Passive Champ, and it's working fine, so it's not that much of a priority, imo.
[/quote
The first things you should buy are the Havy Kettle and  a Emblemed and Plate Mittens and a Ornate Espada and then a Arbalest. Armors arent useful at a Full Ragnarok Server I Know but if you play with a bad Team ...

FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
(21-11-2013, 03:13 PM)FF_Skywalker link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=20027.msg152008#msg152008 date=1385037591]
[quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=20027.msg151975#msg151975 date=1384988211]
I vote for the stamford
Great weapon, useful in all modes
I use it even if theres a DWP/Fell Edge on the ground.
I got mine for around 250k

It's not nearly as useful as an Arba, though. I still use an Ornate Espada on my Passive Champ, and it's working fine, so it's not that much of a priority, imo.
[/quote]
The first things you should buy are the Havy Kettle and  a Emblemed and Plate Mittens and a Ornate Espada and then a Arbalest. Armors arent useful at a Full Ragnarok Server I Know but if you play with a bad Team ...
[/quote]

Plate Mittens, Emblemed and the Ornate Espada don't add much armor/damage compared to the marketplace ones, but can be rather expensive for a starting player. An arba, however, is 10x better than a Siege Crossbow, because it is so much faster, and adds 8 damage. A crossbowman with marketplace armor and 1 hander, and an arbalest is a lot stronger than a crossbowman with Emblemed, Mittens, Espada, and a Siege Crossbow.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Thinking more over this, I agree with Maroon
If you have a low damage/low rate of fire crossbow on ragnorak, you are almost a hindrance on the team, rather than a helper. Arbalest is a great weapon, capable of 1 shotting most enemies on normal/hard, and killing most enemies on rag in a few shots.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Or you can buy a Repeater crossbow and get some onyx bolts for it xD git yerself a nasty ass medieval machine gun !
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Quote: Ramos_Caoliki link=topic=20027.msg152219#msg152219 date=1385161371]
Or you can buy a Repeater crossbow and get some onyx bolts for it xD git yerself a nasty ass medieval machine gun !
pfft, it's all about the EASTERN repeater now Big Grin
Bumpity
Tier 4 Commando Tier 4 Crossbowman Tier 3 Archer
Teutonic Knights Forever

Kills
Prince 2x
I guess your next goal must be a better crossbow but it will take a while (bigshot or repeater , if you re lucky enough a legendary one).

Just enjoy the game for now Smile

I also have same equipment problems, i have

Emblemed
Siege Xbow
Gold Bolts
Best Marketplace helmet
No Melee

I am doing good without melee , if i need it i can pick it from the ground for now , should i go directly for the arbalest?
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
Yes, you should..
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /