Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka | [Selective recruiting] + [ Level 52.5]
(20-02-2014, 11:17 PM)Brennanx link Wrote: * Players must be level 39 Tier 4 plus Tier 3 support class.

Sorry for the confusion, bad brennanx hasn't updated the template!
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
np nearly there annyway
(28-02-2014, 10:14 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: [quote author=Brennanx link=topic=23378.msg166897#msg166897 date=1392938255]
* Players must be level 39 Tier 4 plus Tier 3 support class.

Sorry for the confusion, bad brennanx hasn't updated the template!
[/quote]
Fixed, sorry for the confusion.
(01-03-2014, 02:42 AM)happymonkey99 link Wrote: [quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=23378.msg168021#msg168021 date=1393581396]
[quote author=Sven1 link=topic=23378.msg168020#msg168020 date=1393581272]
Sven-
lvl-43
comando

What kind of application is that?!  :o

Please follow this template:
Ingame Name: The name of your main character.
Player ID: The ID in the top right corner of your character screen.
Level: The level of your main character.
Class: What you are.
Support Class: Must have at least T2 in your support class.
Crafting Profession and Level: The level of your crafting profession.
Time Zone: Let us know when your on. Remember that we mostly do our events on an Australian server.
Region: AU/NA/EU
[/quote]
Handef, is there something with you and following your own rules(or maybe house rules in this case) that you just don't find appealing, you recently said that applicants needed to be t3 support, i mean what next, are you gonna start letting even more people into our runs on wave 16?. I'm just kidding with you but come on, rules can't keep changing.
[/quote]

The rule of tier 3 support was implemented by Benschie not myself, and I enforce the rule of no joining at wave 12 onwards because people that don't put in the work do not deserve the chance of loot.
My Characters!

VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(01-03-2014, 03:12 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: [quote author=happymonkey99 link=topic=23378.msg168124#msg168124 date=1393641724]
[quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=23378.msg168021#msg168021 date=1393581396]
[quote author=Sven1 link=topic=23378.msg168020#msg168020 date=1393581272]
Sven-
lvl-43
comando

What kind of application is that?!  :o

Please follow this template:
Ingame Name: The name of your main character.
Player ID: The ID in the top right corner of your character screen.
Level: The level of your main character.
Class: What you are.
Support Class: Must have at least T2 in your support class.
Crafting Profession and Level: The level of your crafting profession.
Time Zone: Let us know when your on. Remember that we mostly do our events on an Australian server.
Region: AU/NA/EU
[/quote]
Handef, is there something with you and following your own rules(or maybe house rules in this case) that you just don't find appealing, you recently said that applicants needed to be t3 support, i mean what next, are you gonna start letting even more people into our runs on wave 16?. I'm just kidding with you but come on, rules can't keep changing.
[/quote]

The rule of tier 3 support was implemented by Benschie not myself, and I enforce the rule of no joining at wave 12 onwards because people that don't put in the work do not deserve the chance of loot.
[/quote]

bah, that rule means nothing!....they should have either an shc or med box to be able to join vlka
got t3 engi
Hey guys. I've been playing NI for about a year maybe more and have had time to see the glory of VLKA and have been envious of the tags that I only recently have been privileged enough to wear. But VLKA now is not the one I used to know. You wear the tags but this is not the same house. Due to the reformation of LK and the mass exodus of many VLKA's and many of my friends I have split loyalties between the two houses. I think that it is in my best interests to leave the house and take a week off from events and try and figure out where I truly want to be. But whatever my decision is, I have one piece of advice for all VLKA's, good and bad, old and new. You can't hide behind your tags. Go out and make something of yourself, of the house, don't let us fall into infamy, but sadly it won't be a long fall. People used to respect VLKA's and with good reason, we were there for the community and they were there for us. I'd like to go back to that. VLKA has been my home, and I will have a very tough time deciding my own fate.

Edit: I have come to the decision that I will apply to LK, I will miss VLKA but I know this is for the best. I hope I can still play with you guys. GL, make me regret leaving VLKA.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
A few things to mention:

1. Ragnarok event on Saturday! Details

2. Sad to see you leaving happy

(28-02-2014, 09:54 AM)Sven1 link Wrote: name-Sven-
lvl-43
class-comando
t2 engineer
lvl-7 blacksmith
timezone-sydney
region-au
age-15

Application Denied Send my a PM if you require additional details.
My Characters!

VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(04-03-2014, 05:30 AM)happymonkey99 link Wrote: Hey guys. I've been playing NI for about a year maybe more and have had time to see the glory of VLKA and have been envious of the tags that I only recently have been privileged enough to wear. But VLKA now is not the one I used to know. You wear the tags but this is not the same house. Due to the reformation of LK and the mass exodus of many VLKA's and many of my friends I have split loyalties between the two houses. I think that it is in my best interests to leave the house and take a week off from events and try and figure out where I truly want to be. But whatever my decision is, I have one piece of advice for all VLKA's, good and bad, old and new. You can't hide behind your tags. Go out and make something of yourself, of the house, don't let us fall into infamy, but sadly it won't be a long fall. People used to respect VLKA's and with good reason, we were there for the community and they were there for us. I'd like to go back to that. VLKA has been my home, and I will have a very tough time deciding my own fate.

Knew this time would come, we had some good times during the events. You were the one that somehow got me into VLKA, we shall miss you.  VLKA Today. VLKA Tomorrow. VLKA Forever.  :'(
Hoi lads!

Event tomorrow! Details

Be there - Handef
My Characters!

VLKA_Snizel - Ranger