Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka | [Selective recruiting] + [ Level 52.5]
Membership Application

Ingame Name: Testudo
Player ID: 21432
Level: 42
Class: Commando
Support Class: Engineer T3
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith lvl 5
Time Zone: AEST
Region: Australia
Whelp everyone, my time here has come to an end. Recent events in life have brought to me to a decision to leave NI and the internet for awhile. It was fun back in May as a redshirt and slowly move up the ranks. I have achieved my goal of getting a SHC, Bear Armor Set, a SS Bow, along with getting my first Hero class. Warden. I had my good times and my bad, sadly I have to leave. It was fun being in VLKA for the limited time being. It was fun being in the VLKA Events. My stuff shall be kept in my inventory, for I can't be on any longer. I had some good times being in Houses and creating SOS. I would like to thank Methew (IGN Walter_White/SlimShady). For giving me the support for my first Hero. I wish all of you luck. VLKA Today. VLKA Tomorrow. VLKA Forever. Bye bye NI, my time here is finally over.

With all Regards,
Suns

(Deleting Account all trades being conducted will be no longer completed.)
(09-03-2014, 06:30 AM)Suns link Wrote: Whelp everyone, my time here has come to an end. Recent events in life have brought to me to a decision to leave NI and the internet for awhile. It was fun back in May as a redshirt and slowly move up the ranks. I have achieved my goal of getting a SHC, Bear Armor Set, a SS Bow, along with getting my first Hero class. Warden. I had my good times and my bad, sadly I have to leave. It was fun being in VLKA for the limited time being. It was fun being in the VLKA Events. My stuff shall be kept in my inventory, for I can't be on any longer. I had some good times being in Houses and creating SOS. I would like to thank Methew (IGN Walter_White/SlimShady). For giving me the support for my first Hero. I wish all of you luck. VLKA Today. VLKA Tomorrow. VLKA Forever. Bye bye NI, my time here is finally over.

With all Regards,
Suns

Is that the third of fourth time you have quit?
See you next week!
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(09-03-2014, 06:30 AM)Suns link Wrote: Whelp everyone, my time here has come to an end. Recent events in life have brought to me to a decision to leave NI and the internet for awhile. It was fun back in May as a redshirt and slowly move up the ranks. I have achieved my goal of getting a SHC, Bear Armor Set, a SS Bow, along with getting my first Hero class. Warden. I had my good times and my bad, sadly I have to leave. It was fun being in VLKA for the limited time being. It was fun being in the VLKA Events. My stuff shall be kept in my inventory, for I can't be on any longer. I had some good times being in Houses and creating SOS. I would like to thank Methew (IGN Walter_White/SlimShady). For giving me the support for my first Hero. I wish all of you luck. VLKA Today. VLKA Tomorrow. VLKA Forever. Bye bye NI, my time here is finally over.

With all Regards,
Suns

Yay its finally happened. Handef said hes gonna hold an event to celebrate you finally leaving
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
(09-03-2014, 06:51 AM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=23378.msg169344#msg169344 date=1394346602]
Whelp everyone, my time here has come to an end. Recent events in life have brought to me to a decision to leave NI and the internet for awhile. It was fun back in May as a redshirt and slowly move up the ranks. I have achieved my goal of getting a SHC, Bear Armor Set, a SS Bow, along with getting my first Hero class. Warden. I had my good times and my bad, sadly I have to leave. It was fun being in VLKA for the limited time being. It was fun being in the VLKA Events. My stuff shall be kept in my inventory, for I can't be on any longer. I had some good times being in Houses and creating SOS. I would like to thank Methew (IGN Walter_White/SlimShady). For giving me the support for my first Hero. I wish all of you luck. VLKA Today. VLKA Tomorrow. VLKA Forever. Bye bye NI, my time here is finally over.

With all Regards,
Suns

Yay its finally happened. Handef said hes gonna hold an event to celebrate you finally leaving
[/quote]
Shit, that's colder than what I would do... unless someone vouches me in for some funnier shit I do. I wonder if I get a party if I quit... perhaps Handef would cry his eyes out while Slayer manages to finally get a new tank top on the day OF.
(09-03-2014, 04:17 AM)Testudo link Wrote: Membership Application

Ingame Name: Testudo
Player ID: 21432
Level: 42
Class: Commando
Support Class: Engineer T3
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith lvl 5
Time Zone: AEST
Region: Australia

Application Pending Please endeavor to join us at some of our house events, which are normally held on Saturday and Sunday afternoons at 3:30pm AEST 
My Characters!

VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Hang the double poster!

Ragnarok event scheduled for Sunday, details
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...059.0.html

- Handef
My Characters!

VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Dear VLKA

I hate to do this but I will be leaving vlka to join my boys, Evildan and Martine. During my time in vlka, I've made lots of friends and had loads of fun playing with each and everyone of you and I will never forget it.  Hope this doesn't change our relations towards each other.

Wish you guys the best of luck.

Farewell
Khmer

This is almost too painful to watch :'(
Khmiepoo noooooo
Hope you will still be around for events Sad
My Characters!

VLKA_Snizel - Ranger