Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka | [Selective recruiting] + [ Level 52.5]
(27-02-2018, 02:08 AM)BigJackson Wrote:
(27-02-2018, 01:38 AM)Scarecrow Wrote:
(27-02-2018, 12:52 AM)BigJackson Wrote:
(27-02-2018, 12:41 AM)DaBirds Wrote: Ingame Name: DaBirds
Class: T4 Commando (Inf), level 51, very close to Legio
Region: NA
You Like Ping: Yes

Accepted as Member, Welcome to VLKA

Already witnessed an AFK kick. You are placed back on trial.
Scarecrow our shop knows him from outside, just like Knightmare. I know you think I'm accepting random people to the house, but understand that every single person I've accepted into this house I've asked to apply on the forums. I never respond to the randoms

Has nothing to do with the fact that you know him outside of NI. This doesn't matter, in my opinion with the backing of another Captain, he needs time on trial before entering VLKA as a full member.
Nice was thinking this could happen soon

Gl I don't want any part on this other than this post.

If a friend of let say disco came to this mod and he was (put here what ever you want) would you let him join on trial for full member?

If he really wants to be in vlka he can wait like any one else.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(27-02-2018, 02:25 AM)Woody Wrote: Nice was thinking this could happen soon

Gl I don't want any part on this other than this post.

If a friend of let say disco came to this mod and he was (put here what ever you want) would you let him join on trial for full member?

If he really wants to be in vlka he can wait like any one else.

The only reasoning to bring up that we know him from outside is that we know what he is capable of and how he is as a player/person. He is new to NI so he didn't know about the 5 minute rule before grabbing some food, he came back like 5 seconds after he was kicked. Regardless yea don't go afk, matter noted. I have no problem with players staying on trial for a bit longer, makes no difference.
I don't have friends
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
We know.
(27-02-2018, 04:12 AM)Disco Wrote: I don't have friends

[Image: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg]
5char
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Am i the only one who thinks/thought big jackson was just some random troll this entire time who joined NI late 2017?
He has sway cos no one has bothered pointing out he isnt even in VLKA up until now.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(27-02-2018, 07:48 AM)TerrorBite Wrote: Am i the only one who thinks/thought big jackson was just some random troll this entire time who joined NI late 2017?
He has sway cos no one has bothered pointing out he isnt even in VLKA up until now.
That's colonys, he's in VLKA.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(27-02-2018, 07:48 AM)TerrorBite Wrote: Am i the only one who thinks/thought big jackson was just some random troll this entire time who joined NI late 2017?

Yeah only realised the other day who he was lol.
wtf is a colonys?
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]