Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka | [Selective recruiting] + [ Level 52.5]
So to all VLKA members, this is an update on the way the bank stuff works as requested by more than 1 person/group.  

Bank list --> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1690328448

Each member/shop can pm either Me, Disco, Coco, Scarecrow for what they will want to use from the Vlka bank in order from most wanted to least. - Max 3 

You will also be given the option to list other things you may want (can be in order up to you) as if you don't get 1-3 "top" things you said we will still have a list of stuff you would want. 
Also if no one asks for it you can use it and it's not going to count as a top 3 you picked.

We plan to reset who has what each idk maybe 3-5 weeks so people don't get stuck using shit when others get good stuff forever. Would also stop afg people getting stuck with gear when other active people could have it. 

For people/groups that get eg rups don't think you will get it the next time even if you put it at (1). I want everyone to have a go at everything, not just 1 person.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Ingamename: Bax_III
Class: MP. *Gave most of my stuff away to someone when i left the game but im now
Region: NA
Ping: Im perfect for anything
(08-04-2018, 02:41 PM)Lucky_Philips Wrote: Ingamename: Bax_III
Class: MP. *Gave most of my stuff away to someone when i left the game but im now

put on trial

(08-04-2018, 02:41 PM)BAx41 Wrote: Ingamename: Bax_III
Accepted as full member
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
Ingame name: Abstract_Hell
Class: Commando; Swadian kite shield, striped armor, morningstar
Region: AU
You like ping: Sure
(01-06-2018, 02:10 AM)Darkstar Wrote: Ingame name: Abstract_Hell
Class: Commando; Swadian kite shield, striped armor, morningstar
Region: AU
You like ping: Sure

[Image: appeal_denied.jpg]

"Event" Idea:

We utilize 2 public normal servers and 2 solo kiters.

The two solo kiters will kite until wave 12 (Which took me 6:30 with Volcanic) they will then save (for max like 1-2 minutes) for the group of 15 people to join the server.

I timed the time it takes for a full 16 man normal server to go from w13 prep to finishing normal it takes around 4:30.

In a perfect scenario the 15 people(no admin joining!) always be alternating into a w12 server...
will be able to go from wave 13 prep to killing prince every 4 to 5 minuites although it will be faster if everyone is on ts and we have a good team.

What do you guys think of this "event" idea?
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(09-06-2018, 02:08 PM)Coconut Wrote: "Event" Idea:

The two solo kiters will kite until wave 12 (Which took me 6:30 with Volcanic) they will then save (for max like 1-2 minutes) for the group of 15 people to join the server.

I timed the time it takes for a full 16 man normal server to go from w13 prep to finishing normal it takes around 4:30.

In a perfect scenario the 15 people will be able to go from wave 13 prep to killing prince every 4 to 5 minuites although it will be faster if everyone is on ts and we have a good team.

Obviously, not for an 'Official Event', but I think we could organise that easily. Definitely be a good source of mats and possibly normal mode legendaries.
might have to do w9 to get the timings right
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(09-06-2018, 02:08 PM)Coconut Wrote: "Event" Idea:

In a perfect scenario the 15 people will be able to go from wave 13 prep to killing prince every 4 to 5 minuites although it will be faster if everyone is on ts and we have a good team.

Sounds fun fine I guess... 1 thing I will add. 

As im next in line for getting the rups i would be willing to make competition for the vlka members being. Whoever donates the most to help craft the rups get to use them (for at least 10 weeks)

Link for what we need --> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=847489433

Not even sure if it would be just using mats in an event so its just pure luck or just outright so people just pay to win. May make shops pay a tax of the total amount given (amount given divided by the number of active people in the shop) 

What do vlka members think about that idea.