Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Great List of Swadian Heroes
It looks like the RG and Legionnaire lists are the same. And I see players in my house missing from certain lists (e.g. Evildan and Malong from Wardens, Eve from Rangers, etc), and others being counted as in multiple houses (numbers don't add up).

If you want help making this a Google doc leveraging the API to aggregate, let me know. For example, to list classes by popularity, it's:

Code:
=ArrayFormula(QUERY(TRANSPOSE(SPLIT(JOIN(" ",Heroes!C2:C)," ")&{"";""}),"select Col1, count(Col2) group by Col1 order by count(Col2) desc limit 12 label Col1 'Class', count(Col2) 'Number'",0))

(27-02-2014, 09:42 PM)Buttercup link Wrote: [glow=black,1,150]Royal Guards[/glow]
[glow=black,1,150]Legionnaire[/glow]
[/spoiler]
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(28-02-2014, 12:11 AM)Malong link Wrote: It looks like the RG and Legionnaire lists are the same. And I see players in my house missing from certain lists (e.g. Evildan and Malong from Wardens, Eve from Rangers, etc), and others being counted as in multiple houses (numbers don't add up).

If you want help making this a Google doc leveraging the API to aggregate, let me know. For example, to list classes by popularity, it's:

Code:
=ArrayFormula(QUERY(TRANSPOSE(SPLIT(JOIN(" ",Heroes!C2:C)," ")&{"";""}),"select Col1, count(Col2) group by Col1 order by count(Col2) desc limit 12 label Col1 'Class', count(Col2) 'Number'",0))

[quote author=Buttercup link=topic=23654.msg167956#msg167956 date=1393537356]
[glow=black,1,150]Royal Guards[/glow]
[glow=black,1,150]Legionnaire[/glow]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Kip was kind enough to do that for me, and ill fix my mistake, but thank you for the offer.
The list, and the stats should be fully up-dated as of now. if anyone see's any mistakes, let me know.
(28-02-2014, 12:22 AM)Buttercup link Wrote: The list, and the stats should be fully up-dated as of now. if anyone see's any mistakes, let me know.
Just from a quick look at Commando heroes:

The Royal Guard and Legionnaire lists are still copies of each other.
Names aren't in their alphabetical place: under RG, Diamond_drop, Handef_Snizel, Peeper. This is not a comprehensive list.
Names are listed twice in the same category: under Zweihander, _Gismo_, Cherry, Victoria. This is not a comprehensive list.
Some characters are listed as the wrong hero: e.g. JustMicky listed as Zweihander instead of RG. This is not a comprehensive list.

I think the Google doc idea would address most of these.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
fixed.
VLKA_BOE
Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Frost
Royal Guard
-VLKA_Frost 52 Royal Guard
-VLKA_Ice 41 Sniper
-VLKA_BigBoy 44 Sharpshooter
-Snow lvl 33 To be Pikeman
Kills
2x Thor
1x Ragnar
1x Prince
Legandary Loot
none
ON_Legion
Zweihander
Characters:
- Legion_I:       Zweihander   lvl 52
- Legion_II:        Pikeman      lvl 50
- Legion_III:         Sniper       lvl 43
- Legion_IV:  Crossbow-man  lvl 26
(28-02-2014, 12:22 AM)Buttercup link Wrote: if anyone see's any mistakes, let me know.
New names were put at the end instead of in place alphabetically.
Names aren't in their alphabetical place: e.g. Zweihander list.
Names are listed twice in the same category.
Some characters are listed as the wrong hero.
Some character names appear in multiple categories.