Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Great List of Swadian Heroes
(28-02-2014, 03:07 PM)Malong link Wrote: [quote author=Buttercup link=topic=23654.msg167977#msg167977 date=1393546923]
if anyone see's any mistakes, let me know.
New names were put at the end instead of in place alphabetically.
Names aren't in their alphabetical place: e.g. Zweihander list.
Names are listed twice in the same category.
Some characters are listed as the wrong hero.
Some character names appear in multiple categories.
[/quote]

Thank you for letting me know. Pls PM with all the mistakes that you have listed.
(28-02-2014, 03:19 PM)Buttercup link Wrote: Thank you for letting me know. Pls PM with all the mistakes that you have listed.
I can help with ideas to look at and QC the lists, but pointing out each individual instance will only lead to those specific ones being fixed.

A good way to fix #1 through #3 would be to sort and get rid of duplicate entries in any text editor, spreadsheet, or database aplication. #5 is more complicated but can be done with a spreadsheet, or script throwing entries into hash tables, or a bunch of other methods. #4 can be done with an http get and parsing the results from the old thread, but would probably have to be QCed manually for name changes, etc.

Another thing is the house list is probably out of date due to people joining other houses, and so on. For example, LK is probably on the leader board.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
JustMicky isn´t Zweihander anymore, Royal Guard now.
[LK]Xen - Royal Guard Smile
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
HC_FreakyZ
Halberdier
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
List is now up-to-date.
LosT_Khaleesi - Royal Guard
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
(01-03-2014, 12:00 AM)Tyrion. link Wrote: LosT_Khaleesi - Royal Guard
what about your Master Peltast?
_Khmer_ ~ Master peltast
(01-03-2014, 12:10 AM)Buttercup link Wrote: [quote author=Tyrion. link=topic=23654.msg168110#msg168110 date=1393632019]
LosT_Khaleesi - Royal Guard
what about your Master Peltast?
[/quote]

Is listed as Tyrion..just renamed him^^
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /