Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Event #3 Strategy Guide for Nimueh's Team.
I got it from you Click I believe. 

It was when I kept insisting on barricading the shrine area, and you were like.  Try over here sexy. Wink
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Event uhgness. 

I did my best guys, I'm sorry we couldnt even play... 

I would like to give a shout out to Roduckia, and PA.  Thanks for bear ing the server lag, everyone did a great job going by the strategy, it would of worked, and everyone knows that the nord woulf of fallen.  but the server was drunk, and you cannot blame it on cades, cause prince round in team 2?  We had more cade stuff going on than any round i had ever seen succeed.

My team deserves a compliment, whole team.  Cause they were dedicated, and the server said "No"!.

Not theirs, or my fault.  5 cades, realistically, could not of crashed the server the way it did, over and over...  It was like playing great hall, but substituting it for crashes. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com