Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB/WTT Hurricane or Fiendish Bow (3.5M, Craftables, Legendaries)
Offer for Hurricane Bow raised to 2.2M, and offer for Fiendish Bow raised to 1.1M.
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
(08-05-2012, 11:03 AM)Lanseril link Wrote: Wish I had that kind of luck! I have 4 capped characters, defeated Prince 40+ times, Thor 20+ times, and even Odin, and still not a single legendary. :'(

you still have got a reallife Wink ?
(10-05-2012, 08:25 PM)Achilleus link Wrote: [quote author=Lanseril link=topic=3130.msg26439#msg26439 date=1336474986]
Wish I had that kind of luck! I have 4 capped characters, defeated Prince 40+ times, Thor 20+ times, and even Odin, and still not a single legendary. :'(

you still have got a reallife Wink ?
[/quote]
Reallife?!?!?!? What's that?!?!  :o
Offer for Hurricane Bow raised to 2.4M, and offer for Fiendish Bow raised to 1.2M.
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
Offer for Hurricane Bow raised to 2.6M, and offer for Fiendish Bow raised to 1.3M.

Offer for Hurricane Bow raised to 2.8M, and offer for Fiendish Bow raised to 1.4M.

(21-05-2012, 03:07 PM)Lanseril link Wrote: Offer for Hurricane Bow raised to 3.0M, and offer for Fiendish Bow raised to 1.5M.

Damn no luck yet?
It's been almost a month now!  Wink

Offer for Hurricane Bow raised to 3.2M, and offer for Fiendish Bow raised to 1.6M.