Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction House, Gold devalued?
LOL everything what I put on the AH for a lower price is bought immediately
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
Nothing really wrong with it.

There are very few uses for gold for high leveled players.

While this may discourage more people from leveling crafting professions, there are more than enough master (level 14+) crafters as it is, and it provides newbies with an easy way to get gold for marketplace items, since one cannot fix a price without taking everything under it.
well tarimoth made  a very well offer Big Grin 1 cloth for 15k (prolly some counterattack Tongue)
(01-05-2012, 06:49 PM)OneEyE link Wrote:Its time to start a AH war!
1. Check the prices of PA_ and DP_ Pusher.
2. Sell your own resources to a little bit lower price to the AH
2.1    IF they buy it
          be happy about the big profit
2.2    OR
          they are forced to make a better price, they will put up a cheaper resource
2.3                        IF they put up a cheaper resource
2.4                        start again with Point 1.
2.5                        OR be happy

hi,

What's wrong with PA? if you check twice, i always put resources at lower price to sell it quickly( common sense). And lots of PA do the same.

About crazy price, the story is:  few days earlier, some players (admins could check :Smile) bought random items at insane price! and the stock market was distraught. 

We put like other players items at insane price and sold few of them. We are not the cause of this disorder. Ask buyers!

That's all.

See you on battlefield guys!

sorry for my frenchenglish, but i love this mod and his community, and it deserves an explanation.
I've done a few posts about crazy prices and selling stuff that you can buy at market in the AH at hugely inflated prices. But wanted to add I haven't noted the PAs doing a lot of this especially or at all really, of course I may have missed an individual or instance but certainly not PA_CptOrgazmo, who trades as he says.

I've been raising the prices on my own crafting (alchemist) produce as it's simply becoming more expensive to obtain raw mats, especially stuff like metal, which you can of course get by playing but when you are short a few on a major item its often just easier to pay for the last mat, but that hikes your end price.

I still try and sell items like weapons cheaply and blow average, even as against and below market prices for newer players.
Yeah I kind of hardly play now because of economy is so bad, and the updates are so slow...  I'm sure it will balance back out eventually...  The metal price really sucks, especially since drop rates for bent swords are lower now...  "Probably due to shared loote" 

I used to be able to get like 23 bent sword in one round in normal mode, now I will get like 3, every 300 kills, making normal mode not really worth the time...  Hardmode is also boring to me ATM because it's either, boring non stop camp where only a few actually fight, or maybe kite around for a minute on a big map on a small server til your dead. 

I think the solution for my NI boredom would be to incorporate the PVP modes...  Not just duel, duel was kinda lame actually.  But Death match and Team Death match... 

Making Invasion mode more for looting and leveling, and PVP mode for the obvious... getting to use your cool gear against human players.  xD 

I don't really like c-RPG much (probably cause of the everyone is always better than you thing, where you can skip to lvl 30 to be able to play, but still get pwnt cause of the ones who took the time to lvl, and it takes forever to lvl cause it;s pvp, and everyone acts like their mom is going to get kidnapped if they lose).

and Deluge is ridiculous cause of the muskets. 

Needless to say, I think NI would by far be the best mod hands down, no competition if it had real PVP. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com