Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

*WTS* Blacksmith Items (Weapons)
Hi Drake. For how much you can sell Steel Cutter, and Swadian Hope and Flamberge ? Please write singly prices.

If u need I can give u gold and some of  mats:

25 x Cloth
30 x Wood
10 x Bone Powder
10 x Leather
10 x Shade Ore
2 x Mystic Charm
7 x Sparkly Necklace
17 x Woven Steel
2 x Worm Root
4 x Spurn Berry
27 x Heavy Cloth
24 x Hardened Metal
26 x Sturdy Wood
5 x Wolf Teeth Necklace
21 x Quality Grindstone
28 x Normal Charcoal
1 x Needle
1 x Raven Feather
5 x Wood of Glasir
In order of difficulty and price is the flamberge, the steel cutter and then the swadian hope.  However I must tell you know that the swadian hope is extremely expensive because it takes 185 hardened metal and 5 small gold bars. Also,, my clan is a bit wobbly at the moment and our internal economy is in flux so we wont be able to pump out as  much crafting mats or items. Basically i am suspendin my "store" for the next month or so  when  asked for legendaries. Non-legendaries are still available though. Such as claymores etc. My apologies.  :'(
I will buy that hardened metal off you if you like though! Wink
Probably the biggest problem with the house atm is that I'm not in it. I was trading for the Dragon Axe (which I got), and now I'm no longer in the house. It wouldn't be such a problem, but Rookie (the leader) won't be on for a while. He got into... Family problems. So without me being in the house were at a stand still because Drake, and I are the only ones playing atm. It won't be that long till were back in business though!
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Can anyone say me, how much cost next mats:
50 x Blade Shard
10 x Handle
5 x Small Gold Bar
15 x Oil
5 x Silk
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
(08-05-2012, 04:08 AM)Holo Steel link Wrote: I will buy that hardened metal off you if you like though! Wink
Probably the biggest problem with the house atm is that I'm not in it. I was trading for the Dragon Axe (which I got), and now I'm no longer in the house. It wouldn't be such a problem, but Rookie (the leader) won't be on for a while. He got into... Family problems. So without me being in the house were at a stand still because Drake, and I are the only ones playing atm. It won't be that long till were back in business though!
Exactly!
Ok no problem.

Greetings Axelxan.
How much cost cost a Dragon axe, Holo?
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
Not really looking for money. More just other legendaries or something. Also, sorry. Our time zones are different. So, when you message me I'm already asleep.  Tongue
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"