Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

*WTS* Blacksmith Items (Weapons)
(03-05-2012, 04:19 PM)Drake link Wrote: Np Ill keep working on gaining resources anyway add me on steam "draker" and let me know when you want to trade. Also I sell crafted mats if you check the crafting materials section. ie. steel, balck steel, blade shards, handles, flemish string etc.

well there are more than 1 draker at steam Wink so maybe you should add me: 4N00315

ROFL ok no problem whatsover. XD Tongue ;D
Like Drake said. We can farm the metal, but if we do so it might cost a little (A lot) more. We probably wouldn't be selling it for 140k or so. It's just not worth that.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
I'd like to change Military Cleaver on Strange Great Sword with adding of gold. Also there are my goods:
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
Do you mean you want to trade a cleaver for a great strange sword or did you mean something else? Also, the price of the swords are very different because of what it takes to make it and the overall fact that you need to be a lvl 12 blacksmith to make the exotic greatsword  but only need lvl 7 to make the cleaver.
I'd like to trade a military cleaver(optimal price is 11 thousand) with additional payment.I saw how Great Strange Sword was sold for 45 thousand.But I can give you goods to make it.Let's speak about it in skype?
Or you can write me materials you need to make it in PM(Private messages)
My chars
Art if possible if you can't get Drake's steam you can add me.
Steam: Holo Steel
We use mostly vent, I don't know if Drake would be willing to get on skype.
Like I said... Add me (Holo Steel) or Drake (Draker) on steam if you want to make it the smoothest possible.  ;D
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

Holo, Drake has already added me to contacts in skype Wink
My chars
(05-05-2012, 09:37 AM)Art2X link Wrote: Holo, Drake has already added me to contacts in skype Wink

kk. I didn't know he would do that.  :-[

*BUMP*