Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendaries?
Does anyone have a legendary xbow yet? just wondering cause i haven't seen one
Anyone wanna craft my Bear armor..?
I seem to recall Hypernoma using the penetrator, but I guess that doesn't count.

Don't think any non-dev has it yet.
One of our crossbowmen in Vlka (alas, not me) has the Bolt Tosser. Having fought for a few rounds each with the Penetrator and the Bolt Tosser, IMO the speed of the Bolt Tosser makes it far superior to the damage of the Penetrator. During our house runs, our Tosser-wielding crossbowman has no problems at all keeping up with our (very skilled) snipers in kills.

Both legendary crossbows have far superior damage and speed compared to the (rather terrible) siege crossbow. In fact, the gap is so wide between the legendary and marketplace crossbows that there's room for multiple tiers of craftables to fill the huge gap when the new craftables arrive in the next patch. To compare for yourself, here are the current crossbow stats:

Siege Crossbow: 90 damage, 32 reload speed, 70 shot speed
Penetrator: 124 damage, 40 reload speed, 75 shot speed
Bolt Tosser: 102 damage, 50 reload speed, 77 shot speed

Remember that in Warband, increased shot speed also increases the damage of projectile weapons! Also, the Bolt Tosser reloads 56% faster than the siege crossbow -- you can take 3 Tosser shots in the span of 2 siege shots. Shooting side-by-side next to a Tosser really hammers home how gimpy the siege crossbow is in comparison.

If you'd like to own one of the legendary crossbows for yourself, you'd best get into the habit of farming Thor and Odin, i.e. waves 16-20 in hard mode.
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
Thought I saw a vlka member with a legendary xbow Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I just one the Crossbow-Tourney, so I can choose a Legendary tomorrow (probably a Penetrator) and  I think I will be the only one with a Penetrator  Tongue
there are already a few with them!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Look at the dates guys  Wink
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!