Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quest: Take that back!
Take that back!

Take them pitchforks and kill them.

Kill the following: 200 nord peasants (0/200)

Reward:
1x Pitchfork

Condition:
Nords must be killed by pitchforks
Die Eier von Satan!
Und keine Eier!
I like it. Reward seems to be fitting also. Might make pitchforks' value decrease abit lol. XD
(19-05-2014, 01:26 PM)Fuzzy_Lumpkin link Wrote: Condition:
Nords must be killed by pitchforks
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is any way to differentiate kills with a certain weapon.
i dont like this idea to be honest, the reward might be fitting but the pitchfork isnt really a loot or buyable, the better option might be an frying pan, and no i dont just say this because im selling the pitchforks but because if you look at other quests, 200 peasants for an previously hard-to-get item seems a little, i dont know, too easy?
(19-05-2014, 01:50 PM)Tjav link Wrote: i dont like this idea to be honest, the reward might be fitting but the pitchfork isnt really a loot or buyable, the better option might be an frying pan, and no i dont just say this because im selling the pitchforks but because if you look at other quests, 200 peasants for an previously hard-to-get item seems a little, i dont know, too easy?

Perhaps it's best to look at what Soviet quoted as well. Tongue
Killing 200 peasants with a weapon they only use occasionally is pretty hard. As for differentiating kills with a particular weapon, I'm not sure. It's at least possible to differentiate weapon classes, like crossbows, polearms, or two handers (remember the old stats screen on the website?), but that's all I know.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(19-05-2014, 02:14 PM)Maroon link Wrote: As for differentiating kills with a particular weapon, I'm not sure.
When you kill someone with a DWP it shows up as a mace, so it seems unlikely.
(19-05-2014, 02:46 PM)Soviet link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=26607.msg179224#msg179224 date=1400508882]
As for differentiating kills with a particular weapon, I'm not sure.
When you kill someone with a DWP it shows up as a mace, so it seems unlikely.
[/quote]
That's because the DWP is classified as a mace, as there is no war pick class afaik, and it's not exactly a sword. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
This is a great Idea in lite of the new "Auction".
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051003432/ -Use this link to add me on Steam Thanks.