Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How do people make so much money?
Lol, Wade got rich off of friends quitting.  :Smile

Owns more than me...and I've played longer.  :Smile

Now he shows off his gear to me on Steam. xD
(01-07-2014, 05:37 AM)Suns link Wrote: Lol, Wade got rich off of friends quitting.  :Smile

Owns more than me...and I've played longer.  :Smile

Now he shows off his gear to me on Steam. xD

Lucky him, still knows what he's doing in trading land, he used my techniques against myself, it failed though.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(01-07-2014, 02:48 AM)Slayer link Wrote: Trading.

1) You play normally till you hit about 3-4m, then buy up some high tier item and sell it for more. As you trade more, the more people you add on steam = the more contacts you have = more offers you get.

2) Be an annoying person to people on steam, be semi-aggressive in your trading, bend words to your favour, tell white lies here and there, this is the trading world. If the other person is smart, they wont fall for it, meaning you've just gotta do normal trading with them as they also know what they are doing.

Consequences conveniently left out:
You may become viewed by some as annoying, manipulative, and dishonest which will damage your reputation with the community, result in fewer contacts, fewer offers, and fewer chances at earning all that gold you wanted in the first place.  Proceed with this strategy at your own risk.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(01-07-2014, 08:30 PM)Kip link Wrote: [quote author=Slayer link=topic=27432.msg185090#msg185090 date=1404182916]
Trading.

1) You play normally till you hit about 3-4m, then buy up some high tier item and sell it for more. As you trade more, the more people you add on steam = the more contacts you have = more offers you get.

2) Be an annoying person to people on steam, be semi-aggressive in your trading, bend words to your favour, tell white lies here and there, this is the trading world. If the other person is smart, they wont fall for it, meaning you've just gotta do normal trading with them as they also know what they are doing.

Consequences conveniently left out:
You may become viewed by some as annoying, manipulative, and dishonest which will damage your reputation with the community, result in fewer contacts, fewer offers, and fewer chances at earning all that gold you wanted in the first place.  Proceed with this strategy at your own risk.
[/quote]

Yes. Slayer is a dick. Do not be an asshole like Slayer.

lol.
(05-07-2014, 01:01 PM)Slayer link Wrote:[quote author=Noname link=action=profile;u=4600 date=1404509273]
Hey Slayer,  Wink
I'd like to increase my offer for Your barrel.
I thought about adding Bear Armour, Boots and Ssbow (I know You don't need them, so I'll sell them for gold before Tongue). Then my offer was something like
- Wall Barricade
- 3x Small Gold Bar
- Roughly 900k

Your offer is the one I like the most, but i'm still undecided, maybe adding a bit more would make me sell to you.
[/quote]

What happened:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...425.0.html
Yeah, I think it might be time to close this now.  Things have gone a little bit off-topic.