Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How do people make so much money?
Oh, I haven't used or sold any hardened metal since level 1, so I have 49 now. ;D

Thanks for the heads up not to sell that, though. Smile
(11-06-2014, 11:59 AM)-Perception- link Wrote: The best way to earn money is trading. It requires some cash to start with though, but its a lot more likely to earn a decent amount of gold that way.
(11-06-2014, 07:26 PM)Noname link Wrote: Kiting is a real effective way to get money and loots.

(11-06-2014, 06:11 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Being a shrewd trader is definitely a good way to make a ton of money.

Most if not all the "rich" players you will meet have done some extensive trading to get were they are currently
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(12-06-2014, 12:03 AM)The Dark Robin link Wrote: Oh, I haven't used or sold any hardened metal since level 1, so I have 49 now. ;D

Only 11 away from SHC. It won't take long to get the rest. Set it as your top priority above all else. NI needs more SHC bringers, and that will bring respect to those that bring them.  Smile
Any other mats needed for SHC?
Here

(18-01-2013, 12:12 PM)Senni link Wrote: [spoiler=Craft Short Heavy Barricade  787xp]
Recipe
50 x Sturdy Wood
30 x Hardened Metal
15 x Strap
10 x Armor Plate
10 x Bone Dust
50 x Wood
8 x Processed Wood
6 x Construction Tools

Product
1 x Short Heavy Barricade
[spoiler=Stats + Picture]

Hit Points: 1800
Useable By: Siege Engineer
[/spoiler]
(12-06-2014, 02:49 AM)Suns link Wrote: [quote author=The Dark Robin link=topic=27432.msg182474#msg182474 date=1402531435]
Oh, I haven't used or sold any hardened metal since level 1, so I have 49 now. ;D

Only 11 away from SHC. It won't take long to get the rest. Set it as your top priority above all else. NI needs more SHC bringers, and that will bring respect to those that bring them.  Smile
[/quote]
Respect? O.o
What about me bringing in Wall Cades? Big Grin
(Could have also crafted several SHC's instead :S)
one more tip i can give is small teams rules
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Trading.

1) You play normally till you hit about 3-4m, then buy up some high tier item and sell it for more. As you trade more, the more people you add on steam = the more contacts you have = more offers you get.

2) Be an annoying person to people on steam, be semi-aggressive in your trading, bend words to your favour, tell white lies here and there, this is the trading world. If the other person is smart, they wont fall for it, meaning you've just gotta do normal trading with them as they also know what they are doing.

3) Repeat this process until you hit about the 8m-10m status and buy a nice legendary. After being purchased, repeat #2 in hopes of finding a better offer than the one you sold it for. Once you gather up offers, you do another thing, i'll show you an example of what i've done on numerous occasions:

There's a guy with a hurricane bow and I can get it fairly cheap as I have the items he wants, although before I buy it I will do the following:

1) Go onto steam, send messages to everyone (because now you have a lot of contacts = more offers) and ask if they are interested in a hurricane. Some people might reply "What are you interested in?" (You don't even have the hurricane yet), you just make up some random ass price which is higher than what you are paying for it. You'll get 5 or 6 offers and generally one is really good.

2) So at the moment you have Onyx bolts, Trans and 1m gold. You can buy a hurricane bow for this. You have asked around on steam if anyone is interested in a hurricane bow before you purchase it. You have recieved about 5 or 6 offers for it, they are the following:

Fearsome + Aurora Blade + Pikemans heavy plated vest (Crap)

Bolt Tosser (Okay I guess, but you still lose cash and probably hard to sell) - At this point you go to the forums and get a rough idea of what you can get for it, then repeat the process of the bolt tosser and see what offers you can get on steam (You havent even got the hurricane yet).

bla bla bla

Bla bla bla

bla bla bla

All crap offers

Then all of a sudden you have an offer of Eastern Katana + Fiendish Bow.

Now you don't even have the Hurricane bow yet, but you pretty much just tripled what you own simply from an hour or two of work rather than grinding playing the game.

3) Purchase the hurricane bow for Onyx Bots + Trans + 1m. Go speak to the guy who offered Eastern Katana + Fiendish bow.

4) Sell him the Hurricane bow for Eastern Katana and Fiendish bow.

5) Repeat the process.

Tips:

Attempt to have all buyers/sellers on at the same time, if you let them sleep, they will most likely think about it and decline the next day, you want to do the deals as soon as possible. You also want to be smart with your wording and semi-pressure them into trading with you as soon as possible without making it noticable that you are better off.

It sucks if you are in Australia, because all the rich Europeans are on at 3 in the morning, if you want to get rich via trading, enjoy staying up until 3-4 am almost every night while in the middle of a big deal.

Yes, the above happened to me, I traded Onyx + Trans + 1m for Hurricane, then Hurricane for Fiendish + Eastern Katana.

This wade guy knows what he's doing. Traded lots of craftables for a legendary about 10m (DWP) Now he's attempting to swap that DWP + 2m for a Fiendish bow in hopes of selling it for more later.

Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
"Play normally until I get about 3-4 mil" my be a bit hard when I don't get 3 legendaries in a month. Tongue
Play 300 hours of hard and you will.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015