Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

on the brink
Im not fatalist but its hard  not to notice  that we have very dangerous developments going on lately. As always we got Middle East or "Earth"  as I like to call it , and Africa - "land of never ending slaughter"  boiling with violence and  its ridiculous to say but we pretty fine with that.  New and much more dangerous  not as easy to contain within a local area is Russian appetite for new land or as others would say regaining land that they lost some 30 years ago , it was never Russian but they had it by the right of conquest .  There are other potential conflicts just waiting for the right moment  to outbreak  like N Korea , China , Iran .
So is this mean we are  bored of peace ?  Too many of us? and by some freak rule of Nature  world going to reset itself again.
We all know it that we are now capable to extinguish ourself , is it possible that despite that knowledge we gonna do it anyway. In my opinion war at global scale is not an option so there must be compromise , some people will have to pay for it in blood but the rest will just move on . We kept war outside of Europe quite a long time (well there was Yugoslavia on the way} but maybe the old saying  " hope for the best prepare for worse" is the right policy
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Welcome to the world. Wink

But, there is hope, for example: In both Syria and Iraq, you would think you have a choice between an oppressive dictatorship that is a democracy in name only, and a terrorist theocracy. However, the Kurds are trying to set up a modern, free democracy in the north of both countries; which the major news networks seemed to be too busy searching for hunks of metal in the ocean to point out.
The world wont interfere in syria because the FSA threaten Israel if they secured it from the Assad regime which defended the border.

Russians invade Soverign territory of other countries and claim it as the peoples choice in this new form of USSR era land grabbing.

N.Korea constantly threatens south korea with attack.

Iran continues to develop nuclear capablilties in co-ordination with N.Korea

The atomic weapon was built 70-odd years ago. In this time we've devopled weapons capable of eradicating all life on earth in a matter of hours.

Peoples freedoms are constantly being invaded and taken away from them in the name of "protecting the people" and the "war on terror"

Somethings got to give or were going to go the way of the dinosaurs.

I feel this quote whilst overused is very relevant to our modern predicament

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
-- Albert Einstein
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
The Prophecy of the Fallout Series actually might become a reality...