Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended]
(26-07-2014, 02:09 AM)Sergeant_Stezz link Wrote: Ingame Name: Sharpshooter_Stezz
Steam Name: Stezz
Player ID: 2484051
Level: 32
Class: Man-at-Arms
Support Class: None
Region: AU
Teamspeak: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Roughly 6 months
This app was re-applied.

Application Accepted - you've been on our events and proven yourself dependable.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters) and add Slayer and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Also update your banner pack to be able to see our correct banner
Ingame Name:ERS_Marknow, OST_Roune
Steam Name: marknow1000
Player ID:2488041
Level: 39, 17
Class: Archer, Infantry
Support Class:Engineer t1
Region:EU
Teamspeak:Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Playd for a few months for a year ago. now i have played 4 weeks.
Why do you want to join our house?: mainly because i want to play with other players that enjoy the mod as much as i do. And i also want tips from more experienced players to do as best as i can.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes i understand.
Griffon Baschinet - 2019
Naval Glaive - 02.02.2021
(27-07-2014, 07:03 PM)Marknow link Wrote: Ingame Name:ERS_Marknow, OST_Roune
About how long have you been playing NI: Playd for a few months for a year ago. now i have played 4 weeks.
Why do you want to join our house?: mainly because i want to play with other players that enjoy the mod as much as i do. And i also want tips from more experienced players to do as best as i can.

Application Pending.

Join us on Teamspeak for a couple of runs so we can get to know you Smile

Can you all so add
Slayer - Mr.Buffman (Slayer)
Sativa - Sativa
Ingame Name: Ser_Garet_Payne
Steam Name: [GCG]Jax
Player ID:2463457
Level: 40
Class: Sniper
Support Class: Nurse xD
Region: EU
Teamspeak: Yes I do!
About how long have you been playing NI: a few months?
Why do you want to join our house?: I think its about time I joined a house and you guys seem cool!
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: I Understand!
Im sorry to say,But i will be leaving LoC,Because the time zones are not working out for me and i would like an House that is Suitable for me. Thank you guys for Taking me for who i am and didnt think about the past and gave me an chance.-From Ex Member 2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
(28-07-2014, 08:25 PM)2Smacks link Wrote: Im sorry to say,But i will be leaving LoC,Because the time zones are not working out for me and i would like an House that is Suitable for me. Thank you guys for Taking me for who i am and didnt think about the past and gave me an chance.-From Ex Member 2Smacks

No worries mate. If your looking for a new house I'd recommend you finding a NA based house that suits your time. Good luck.
(28-07-2014, 08:25 PM)2Smacks link Wrote: Im sorry to say,But i will be leaving LoC,Because the time zones are not working out for me and i would like an House that is Suitable for me. Thank you guys for Taking me for who i am and didnt think about the past and gave me an chance.-From Ex Member 2Smacks

Good Bye 2Smacks

Good bye mate, I hope you find another house that suits you.

On a final note, I will be updating the main page and responding to applications in a couple hours. Thank you to Sativa and Madman for helping me and picking up the pace! Feel free to continue on doing so.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(28-07-2014, 08:10 PM)Sephinus link Wrote: Ingame Name: Ser_Garet_Payne
Steam Name: [GCG]Jax
Player ID:2463457
Level: 40
Class: Sniper
Support Class: Nurse xD
Region: EU
Teamspeak: Yes I do!
About how long have you been playing NI: a few months?
Why do you want to join our house?: I think its about time I joined a house and you guys seem cool!
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: I Understand!

Application Pending. Join us on Teamspeak for a couple runs and join our event on the weekend! Message Sativa and I on steam and also remember that joining us on teamspeak will help us to get to know you and you will have a higher chance of getting in.

(27-07-2014, 07:03 PM)Marknow link Wrote: Ingame Name:ERS_Marknow, OST_Roune

Application Denied. PM me for further details.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Ingame Name: Disco, Peeper
Steam Name: Disco
Player ID: 2450330, 2450329
Level: 52, 52
Class: Warden, Royal Guard
Support Class: Master Surgeon, Siege Engineer
Region: AU
Teamspeak: ye
About how long have you been playing NI: a year and a half or sth
Why do you want to join our house?: I'm getting cyber bullied by a 9yo german troll and need a support group to build up my self esteem.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: fuckin oath cunt
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]