Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion is Hiring
You looking for map creators? Because.. the few maps available are eh... well- they get old. :/
Too bad my pc skills are as bad as a polar bear would be in the desert, I can draw some stuff. I'm drawing some pictures now, sending them to Logics (having exams now Tongue might take a while) so he can do the computer fizzly part, and we might actually do something useful.
I've sent my application, I think it is not accepted. Sometimes people dont recive my emails.  Smile
im just going to put this here because I doubt it will be accepted

Name:zac
Forum Nickname:zacxx
InGame Nickname:liseer, liser
Position Applying for:tester
Portfolio (Examples of work previously done): :I
Any Miscellaneous stuff: I like cake
A funny joke: no.
Quote:You could be official item and troop balancer Wink

I would glady help in this department! Though I am currently more in the department of C++ and forum development. I currently earn money creating Forums for Moparscape servers and minor wevsites in that area. I am a avid supporter in Mods for Warband and would glady help with the Forums. I would glady go from 14hours a day on the cRPG forums to this one Tongue

Anyway if you need anything in that department or you need any Spreadsheets or minor coding Im your guy Smile
Why not, applied.
I could do some mapping if you are still in need of new maps.
Youre doing it wrong.
(03-01-2012, 06:30 PM)_666_ link Wrote: I could do some mapping if you are still in need of new maps.
Check and read this thread: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...489.0.html
Hello to everyone here at Nord Invasion, Im known as DireStorms in the Oblivion modding community, I created a few of the weapons  used in tes weapon pack, Angeleron and the Black Dragon Ninjato. Ive been playing this mod for a few weeks now and I have to say I have really been enjoying myself, its an excellent mod and I would like to offer my services. Here is a link to the models I made http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members/...?id=473572  Those are just a few of the hundreds of models I have made over the years, I specialize in weapons and shields. I have been doing alot of modeling lately with the creation of Skyrim, but I have been drawn to the battlefield here Smile The one thing is I have never made custom weapons for Warband, and wouldnt know how to go about getting them into the game. I do have 3dsMax and can switch to different 3d formats, if someone would be willing to work with me to convert my work to Warband I would be honored to create new models to be used in this great mod.