Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Request for a couple bow textures
I was wondering if I could get the Fiendish and SS bow texture files and code for use in a different mod?
Start the game already!
Fairly sure the SS bow wasn't made for NI, seen it in other mods as well. Don't quote me on that though Big Grin
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...165.0.html

This is the Bronze set, includes the Bronze Arrows and SS bow, and a suit of armor NI doesn't use.
I can't find out where the Fiendish comes from, but I do know you can also find it in Floris Mod Pack, so either both Floris and NI got personal approval to use it, or it's OSP.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I've seen the fiendish bow in other mods aswell, cant remember which though. But I believe it was called imperial bow in those mods.

found a picture on Google, might be of use. Searched under ''warband imperial bow''
(17-07-2014, 06:18 PM)Maroon link Wrote:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...165.0.html
Why not use that bronze armor instead of the brass armor, atleast then it looks better than the brass coloured scale armor etc.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
Fiendish Bow is a red Iron Bow from Oblivion.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
I have just a question to the textures of the Fiendish Bow, because when you zoom to the textures of the Bow (ingame).
The textures are so unclear (the engravings on it).

Is there are chance to change the old textures

greetings

Thranduil
[Image: unbenannt4q62ra9gvf.png]
[Image: unbenanntsf9hye1bjl.png]
Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man
Warden

Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man_II
Chosen Marksman

Steamname: matthias[IR_Nr59]