Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Guide
Yes you can.

Just don't unclick "Objects" button when you resized your prop. Then you can place them as many as you want.
OMG THANK YOU, I wish I knew this sooner, only woulda saved me about....lets just say a hella lot of time!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
HEY, i have closed the editor tool and dont know how to get it back up
i pressed alt enter but it doesnt work.

help me plz
Windowed mode and then Ctrl+E
Just wondering, why no Arabic stuff?  It could be a Sarranid Outpost or something of that sort.
(22-12-2013, 05:22 AM)Chernobyl link Wrote: Just wondering, why no Arabic stuff?  It could be a Sarranid Outpost or something of that sort.
Because it wouldn't fit the theme. We are Swadians not Sarranids.
(22-12-2013, 07:06 AM)poll69538 link Wrote: [quote author=Chernobyl link=topic=489.msg157001#msg157001 date=1387689771]
Just wondering, why no Arabic stuff?  It could be a Sarranid Outpost or something of that sort.
[/quote]

Yes, but I am sure the Swadians had some sort of outpost near the borders of Sarranid territory.
(24-12-2013, 08:27 PM)Chernobyl link Wrote: [quote author=poll69538 link=topic=489.msg157004#msg157004 date=1387696005]
[quote author=Chernobyl link=topic=489.msg157001#msg157001 date=1387689771]
[/quote]

Yes, but I am sure the Swadians had some sort of outpost near the borders of Sarranid territory.
[/quote]
Between the Swadians and the Sarranids lies the Khergit Khanate, who rule the steppe regions.
Sorry for posting in an old topic= but I have something to add to your tutorial, a tutorial on slightly more advanced texture painting.

I learned this from a great scener, so I'm just passing the knowledge on. Smile

I do have a question though, that may across as stupid, but whatever. What is the process of getting my scene into NordInvasion? I saw something in one of the threads about a scene contest, should I do that, or should I just post a thread with my scene and hope a developer sees it? Should I PM a dev about my scene?
(08-04-2014, 02:31 AM)Dark_Robin link Wrote: I do have a question though, that may across as stupid, but whatever. What is the process of getting my scene into NordInvasion? I saw something in one of the threads about a scene contest, should I do that, or should I just post a thread with my scene and hope a developer sees it? Should I PM a dev about my scene?
Hey.
There are several ways to submit it in. One is simply by making forum thread for your maps. You can also send it by PM to YuriTheRed or directly to me. Scene Contest is a long shot because it is not arranged so often.