Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A Community message
If you enjoy a game a lot, and play it for more than a month, I think it's worth it to pitch in and help to keep the game going. That's my personal opinion though.

If you knew how much time these guys put into this mod, and don't even get paid to do it, they just do it cause they like what they are doing. So what is it to give a $5-$10 for their time. Compare the time they had to put to make it great, to the time you spent playing the game. They made it happen, they deserve a small donation so they don't have to pay the servers by themselves. Donations go exclusively to the servers , nothing goes to the devs' pockets. Keep that in mind Wink
I reaIIy want to donate but I cant give very much Sad
Im very poor but it seems Iike your poor too;D
I gonna try my best to get some to donate this awesome mod and --my favourite mod anyway Wink
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
(27-09-2012, 07:04 PM)Tameless link Wrote: when i donated by getting my self an open server for ni community i was rly disapointed that i ended up by shutting down the server.

now a days im back. im just thinking is this actually worth donating?

Its worth donating. Donating is not about worth, or what you get out of it. Donating is something you do, to help someone/something you like. Not about getting angry about your private server getting shut down.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I mean there are pro games that don't get this support from their Devs. I've had more hours of fun with this than a $10 movie ticket or a ppv. Seriously, even the price of a cup of coffee helps these guys out. Every time I lose some interest or don't play for a bit I come back and there is a new patch and new features.
in my post im mot actually angry but simply that i dont want to regret of donating after like i
did befoee, (and i wasnt one of the owners who exploited, cause i woudnt be here talking... i juat
like administrating servers. And if thw devs want a server i could get another up.
But im sure they dont trust us.
I didn't think you were angry, and for those who ran and  used private servers properly it must have been disappointing, but I can see the Devs point with this and I think they were disappointed as well.

Thing is, if you play this mod, want to keep it around and developing, and can afford it, make a donation.
Let's not get too far with speculations...

Yes some people abused their private servers, but Devs also wanted to have full control of all the servers to update them all at the same time and also make maps downloadable when changed. No need to wait for a new patch or to contact ALL of the server owners to have a server updated or a map updated. See it as 2 hits 1 stone. Game Admins are admins everywhere now, not just on the "official" servers. Before, you could kick anyone you didn't like out of your server, making it really private, and not "public server owned privately". It's for the best that the Dev team control all the servers now, and the $30 you were paying per month for your server, well now you only have to pay $5 to keep the mod alive. If you really were doing it to "help", then you're still helping a lot and save $25 a month. You should be happy about it Tongue
I just loved the thing that if we actually needed to make an event, With no server crashes or no lagg we used ours and not occupying official lagg servers, no offence. Ye its good that i only pay 5$ as donation but still, we still get server crashes and on event servers its just massive lagg xD,

Here im just making a point and im not trying to flame im just making a fact ^^
Hello Developers pls contact me under diener204 in steam i forget my password.

Your,Player BurningStorm
wrong section . : http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?board,8.0.html
Wusel @ Omnia