Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A Community message
aww i was hoping for legendaries  *wink wink* Sad
I will donate some more later on.
(19-06-2012, 09:42 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I will donate some more later on.

Living up to the 'Hero Member' eh? Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Im hoping to donate more soon, nice crafting love it.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(19-06-2012, 10:43 PM)Jarold link Wrote: Im hoping to donate more soon, nice crafting love it.
You're welcome Wink More to come!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(19-06-2012, 09:43 PM)Senni link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=3812.msg30869#msg30869 date=1340142163]
I will donate some more later on.

Living up to the 'Hero Member' eh? Tongue
[/quote]

Nothing to do with donating Wink you only gain ranks by sexual favours
Indeed. I will donate soon after I get paid from my new job.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Thanks all those who have donated! It is greatly appreciated!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Hyper et al,

I really feared something like this. Which is why I posted as I did about chipping in for the NA servers. I really don't know how you guys did it to date. Some idea of whats needed monthly would help? Or as I'm sure you considered just reducing the number of servers. I was literally rushing to donate a few euros, but then, I thought, I donate and it shuts down anyway in a month. It's a bit vague. So I dunno if we had a target or one of those bars showing what we have and what we need?

I was thinking you guys would have to monetize this.

%$^& it, you guys have been pretty awesome, I'll donate now, one condition, give Jarold his quest LOL, I already got mine.

Well to give it a little perspective, if every player (based on the average number of players that play NI each day) were to donate each month, all we would require is 26 cents from each player to run the servers each month. We are making cut backs in areas (less US servers than before) and there will be changes in the future to EU servers.

As stated, we are not attempting to pressure anyone into donating. Already we have received a few donations today. As I also stated earlier, we will look into some form of running update/plugin/something to show you guys how things are coming on on the financial side. The way donations have been going since I posted the OP, NI should survive more than the next month Tongue

As for the quest, I'll give it a look over. Sorting out quests etc is on my to-do list Smile
- Fingus