Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A Community message
(20-06-2012, 03:29 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: I'll kiss your bare, naked feet if you add cav back into the mod.
It didnt work, you say? Well screw that to kingdom come.

I'd do more than kiss feet.
Aye to that.
ill donate later on when my father do this for meBig Grin I love this mod! And i have a idead, when we open private server again (i think you dont want it because money and level/leg hack) but we can make a check that is everything right in the gotten ep, gold and weaps! Or give more things for invite a friend so more people invite people and make the mod much popular!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Thanks to all the have donated. Hopefully the patch will be awesome; we certainly would like it to be! The NI kitty is much less depressing than it was yesterday!

And Jalua, please read the OP... Private servers will not be returning. Nor will bloomin' cav! Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(20-06-2012, 04:23 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: The NI kitty is much less depressing than it was yesterday!

The dev team has a cat? And it was depressing them? Wait, how did you spend those donations, a little outfit for the kitty? Wink
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
Quote:The dev team has a cat? And it was depressing them? Wait, how did you spend those donations, a little outfit for the kitty? Wink

Yes, they did...

[Image: viking-cats.jpg]
I shall also be donating later this month (when payday comes), Long live Nord Invasion! Wink
Steam Name - Gellan
I just want to personally thank each and everyone one of our donators, not just the new ones, but everyone that has spared us a few euros. Thanks to you we now have enough for over a month more trough donations alone, which is awesome.

I've also taken some steps and moved some servers around, (Yes the DB and site will have to be moved again soonish) to cut down a bit on our costs.

I'm not that much for paypal widgets and monthly goals to beg for money from anyone. It's a free mod and no one should feel pressured to donate at all, we will always find a way and won't vanish anytime in the near future. But since some of you have been asking I'll toss out a quickly calculated number for our costs as it is now, for all gameservers, TS, website and database our costs are around 150€ per month right now. (This does not include the massive quantities of alcohol Hande and Hyper consumes while working)

Love,
Worm
Hm maybe it is better if you dont buy any alcohol anymore! This means much more money for the mod!  Wink Thats good, puuuh and i thaught this is the end of NI! ;(
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I'll donate some tomorrow I suppose. I don't play a lot, but I don't wanna see it go down :O