Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Blessed Peacekeeper [Has Merged with LK]
polysack accepted.
pm me ids

in other news, we are kicking three inactives today:
Furun
UnknownKnight
Wonderfool

sorry guys, but we haven't seen you since you were accepted into the house basically. Message me if you come back, and maybe we can work something out, since you were some of the first to join.
We want to try to keep our house kind of small, probably under 30 players. We will keep the thread open for applicants, but the number of spots is currently limited.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
[Image: 6U54Ef5.jpg]
| Blessed_Nevermore - Chosen Marksman | Blessed_Randgrìŏr - Legionairre | Blessed_Gieravör - Marauder | Blessed_Raven - Warden | Blessed_LadyMisterTumnus - Sharpshooter |
"When the street moose passes, ya can't get her back." -Shrek Feb 2015
I Like the mexican one better
Ingame Name (all characters):Beeflip
Level (all characters):              (45)

Class (all characters):        t4 Pikeman

Month/Year you started NI (roughly): August 2014 (Took break)
Time Zone: EST

Do you have TS, and do you use it: Yes and Yes

Why do you wish to join us:I see you guys on the servers and all seem like amazing players. I am looking for a house(obviouslyBig Grin) and Blessed was the first one I was recommended to try for by SK_Alduin and want to be a part of. Also, Blessed_Beeflips sounds pretty cool
Legendaries Looted: 
Naval Glaive - 10/27/2016
(15-03-2015, 01:45 AM)Beeflips link Wrote: Ingame Name (all characters):Beeflip
Level (all characters):              (43)

Why do you wish to join us:I see you guys on the servers and all seem like amazing players. I am looking for a house(obviouslyBig Grin) and Blessed was the first one I was recommended to try for by SK_Alduin and want to be a part of. Also, Blessed_Beeflips sounds pretty cool

I know him well enough to vouch for him.
(15-03-2015, 04:50 PM)Renji link Wrote: [quote author=Beeflips link=topic=30581.msg225143#msg225143 date=1426383916]

[/quote]

Are you in Blessed?  How can one vouch for another when one is not accountable?
(15-03-2015, 04:57 PM)Bearstronaut link Wrote: [quote author=Renji link=topic=30581.msg225221#msg225221 date=1426438229]
[quote author=Beeflips link=topic=30581.msg225143#msg225143 date=1426383916]

[/quote]

Are you in Blessed?  How can one vouch for another when one is not accountable?
[/quote]
It's not a rumor that I was in EVERY house in NI. Anyways, I knew him from WFAS. Question answered, offense taken.
Beeflip accepted both with open arms and open suspicion due to renji's recommendations. Wink
Welcome to the house. please PM me ID's.

Deco and Blood, sorry for the delay, but you both are accepted as well. Thanks for your patience.
Please PM ID's to me.

Everyone that hasn't, and all new recruits please fill out the spreadsheet that can be found on the house tab (MOTD).
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Hey guys, going hiatus, life is picking up on me. Cya until then
(09-05-2015, 08:35 PM)Hal link Wrote: Hey guys, going hiatus, life is picking up on me. Cya until then

Looking forward to your return!
| Blessed_Nevermore - Chosen Marksman | Blessed_Randgrìŏr - Legionairre | Blessed_Gieravör - Marauder | Blessed_Raven - Warden | Blessed_LadyMisterTumnus - Sharpshooter |
"When the street moose passes, ya can't get her back." -Shrek Feb 2015