Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Blessed Peacekeeper [Has Merged with LK]
accepted. invites coming soon
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Ingame Name (all characters): StormWolf, Keiva, Akira, Raiwen
Level (all characters): 51, 43, 47, 41
Class (all characters): Commando, Sharpshooter, Pikeman, Sniper
Month/Year you started NI (roughly): April 2013
Region (NA/EU/AU): EU
Do you have TS, and do you use it: Yes
Why do you wish to join us: I was part of a house before but i had to take a break from the game but i'm back playing and wish to be part of a house again.
StormWolf_Chosen                                 StormWolf_Legio
                               StormWolf_Halb

StormWolf_MP                                      StormWolf_Jugg
                               StormWolf_RG        

(27-12-2014, 02:21 PM)StormWolf link Wrote:Ingame Name (all characters): StormWolf, Keiva, Akira, Raiwen
Level (all characters): 51, 43, 47, 41
Class (all characters): Commando, Sharpshooter, Pikeman, Sniper
Month/Year you started NI (roughly): April 2013
Region (NA/EU/AU): EU
Do you have TS, and do you use it: Yes
Why do you wish to join us: I was part of a house before but i had to take a break from the game but i'm back playing and wish to be part of a house again.
Accepted. welcome to the house. Just send me your IDs when you get a chance.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
OK.
planning on doing our first event tomorrow with LK.
Hope to see you there.

[Image: 1H1L7y8.jpg]
Blessed Peacekeepers/ LK Allied event (Server Name: BLK)
Event Date: 22/1/2015
                                                Start Time :  8 pm (20:00) GMT  (3pm EST)                                             
EU Ragnarok Event Server

The maps you would like to play: Mountain Outpost (probably not)
Characters:
(27-01-2015, 01:03 AM)PrincessTehPirate link Wrote: Ingame Name- PrincessTehPirate | PrincessTehPirate | MOV_Perrceess | [PoC]Princess~~
Level (all characters) 52,RoyalGuard | 41 | 30 | 13
Class (all characters)Inf, Archer, Pikeman, Crossbowman  (One of each)
Month-- Started around April 2014
Region (NA/EU/AU): AU
Do you have TS, and do you use it: Have it but dont use it heeps
Why do you wish to join us:  So I can be apart of a nice group to play the game with and so I can trade within my characters(lel) And ingame Ive seen a few of the members and they seem like nice dudemans

Sorry, but I wouldn't feel comfortable accepting an AU member. I don't think we would play similar times.
Characters:
Ingame Name (all characters): Sticks, Stones, Thorns, Deerpig -For future reference I've been calling myself Deerpig way before I met you Deer, okay? ok.
Level (all characters): 52, 52, 42, 42 -Patterns are gud.
Class (all characters): Master Peltast, Royal Guard, Sniper, Sharpshooter
Month/Year you started NI (roughly): July 1457(or was it February 2014?)
Region (NA/EU/AU): Mars(or was it NA?)
Do you have TS, and do you use it: I have TS, I don't use it other than NI events. I don't ever use the mic that I don't have.
Why do you wish to join us: I'd like to try joining a house for once. I got kicked out of all my previous ones for being peculiar... (Just kidding. I've never been in a house before)

Also I like events.  ;D
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
(27-01-2015, 06:50 AM)Sticks link Wrote: Ingame Name (all characters): Sticks, Stones, Thorns, Deerpig -For future reference I've been calling myself Deerpig way before I met you Deer, okay? ok.
Level (all characters): 52, 52, 42, 42 -Patterns are gud.
Class (all characters): Master Peltast, Royal Guard, Sniper, Sharpshooter
Month/Year you started NI (roughly): July 1457(or was it February 2014?)
Region (NA/EU/AU): Mars(or was it NA?)
Do you have TS, and do you use it: I have TS, I don't use it other than NI events. I don't ever use the mic that I don't have.
Why do you wish to join us: I'd like to try joining a house for once. I got kicked out of all my previous ones for being peculiar... (Just kidding. I've never been in a house before)

Also I like events.  ;D

Welcome to the house. please, PM me IDs of characters you want in the house.
Characters:
Ingame Name: Princess_BongRipper
Level 32
Class (all characters): Sergeant, trying to level to RG
Month/Year you started NI (roughly): December 2014
Region (NA/EU/AU): NA
Do you have TS, and do you use it: I don't have TS but I could get it
Why do you wish to join us: Never been in a house before and trying to play with people who are higher skill.
(31-01-2015, 09:17 PM)Princess_BongRipper link Wrote: Ingame Name: Princess_BongRipper
Level 32
Class (all characters): Sergeant, trying to level to RG
Month/Year you started NI (roughly): December 2014
Region (NA/EU/AU): NA
Do you have TS, and do you use it: I don't have TS but I could get it
Why do you wish to join us: Never been in a house before and trying to play with people who are higher skill.

Pending. As I've never seen you before ingame, I don't really know what kind of player you are. I'll talk to some people and see if they've seen you around and get back to you.

In other news, I've updated the third post on this recruitment page to show everyone how hard I've been working at crafting.
Characters:
Apologies for my attendance I've been doing some work ill probably be playing again by the 5th
[LK]FellEdge - 2449723
Blessed_Mjolnir - 2495180
Blessed_UllrsBane - 2490130
Eyjafjallajokull - 2490131