Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Disciples of Renji [Open To Recruitment]
Ingame Name: [HoS]_Asinni,[HoS]_Bunni,  [HoS]_Cryos, Pulse
Steam Name: Kilime
Player ID: 2456996, 2457165, 2456652, 2456653
Level: 39,11,40,42
Class: Pikeman, Crossbowman, Commando, Sniper
Support Class: Engineer, Nurse, Engineer, Field Surgeon
Region: EU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic? Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: 150 hours, i reallly dont know, i have been playing on andoff
Why do you want to join our house?: Arkantros recruited me
Have you done anything against NI rules?: Nope
Kilime_RG
Kilime_Pikeman
Kilime_Xbow
Kilime_Archer
Ingame Name: [HoS]_FlickyFlick, [HoS]_TheGreatWallHacker, Void, Waffle
Steam Name: Nougat
Player ID: 2493853
Level: [HoS]_FlickyFlick (39), TheGreatWallHacker (20), Void (18), Waffle (41)
Class: [HoS]_FlickyFlick (Commando), [HoS]_TheGreatWallHacker (Heavy Crossbowman), Void (Longbowman), Waffle (Pikeman)
Support Class: [HoS]_FlickyFlick (Engineer), [HoS]_TheGreatWallHacker (Apprentice), Void (Tinkerer), Waffle (Engineer)
Region:EU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes)
About how long have you been playing NI: 120+
Why do you want to join our house?: Because I think it's much more fun to play together in a team, and Arkantaros
Have you done anything against NI rules?: Never.
(30-12-2015, 10:54 PM)TheGreatWallHacker link Wrote:Ingame Name: [HoS]_FlickyFlick, [HoS]_TheGreatWallHacker, Mako, Void, Waffle
Steam Name: Nougat
Player ID: 2493853
Level: [HoS]_FlickyFlick (39), TheGreatWallHacker (20), Mako (1), Void (18), Waffle (41)
Class: [HoS]_FlickyFlick (Commando), [HoS]_TheGreatWallHacker (Heavy Crossbowman), Mako (Havn't decided yet), Void (Longbowman), Waffle (Pikeman)
Support Class: [HoS]_FlickyFlick (Engineer), [HoS]_TheGreatWallHacker (Apprentice), Mako (Nothing yet), Void (Tinkerer), Waffle (Engineer)
Region:EU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes)
About how long have you been playing NI: 120+
Why do you want to join our house?: Because I think it's much more fun to play together in a team, and Arkantaros
Have you done anything against NI rules?: Never.

Accepted Smile
(30-12-2015, 10:44 PM)Magnum link Wrote:Ingame Name: [HoS]_Asinni,[HoS]_Bunni,  [HoS]_Cryos, Pulse
Steam Name: Kilime
Player ID: 2456996, 2457165, 2456652, 2456653
Level: 39,11,40,42
Class: Pikeman, Crossbowman, Commando, Sniper
Support Class: Engineer, Nurse, Engineer, Field Surgeon
Region: EU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic? Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: 150 hours, i reallly dont know, i have been playing on andoff
Why do you want to join our house?: Arkantros recruited me
Have you done anything against NI rules?: Nope

accepted  :o
Boop, still here. Ruined my 321 post count by updating this.
(03-02-2016, 10:42 PM)Renji link Wrote:Boop, still here. Ruined my 321 post count by updating this.

goodluck Renji!
Wink
Ingame Name: The name of your characters(please list all here) Bjorn (Legionnaire, Pikeman, Archer, Crossbowman)
Steam Name: (This is a requirement as we will add you to a steam group) Bjorn
Player ID:  2475170 / 2482492 / 2487879 / 2478434 / 2480831
Level: The level of your characters(list all here) 52,52,44,43
Class: The main class of your character(list all here) Legionnaire, sharpshooter, sniper, pikeman
Support Class:What support are you, and what tier? Siege engineer, master surgeon, engineer, field surgeon
Region:AU/NA/EU: NA
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes/no) Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Over 2 years
Why do you want to join our house?:  FV disbanded and im looking for a fun group of people who I can get rich with  ;D
Have you done anything against NI rules?: Not that I know of  Wink
I copied my recruitment post from one of the earlier applicants and didn't see the bottom few questions so I accidentally had some of his answers for them Tongue I changed them though
(05-02-2016, 02:13 PM)Bjorn link Wrote:Ingame Name: The name of your characters(please list all here) Bjorn (Legionnaire, Pikeman, Archer, Crossbowman)
Steam Name: (This is a requirement as we will add you to a steam group) Bjorn
Player ID:  2475170 / 2482492 / 2487879 / 2478434 / 2480831
Level: The level of your characters(list all here) 52,52,44,43
Class: The main class of your character(list all here) Legionnaire, sharpshooter, sniper, pikeman
Support Class:What support are you, and what tier? Siege engineer, master surgeon, engineer, field surgeon
Region:AU/NA/EU: NA
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes/no) Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Over 2 years
Why do you want to join our house?:  FV disbanded and im looking for a fun group of people who I can get rich with  ;D
Have you done anything against NI rules?: Not that I know of  Wink
I copied my recruitment post from one of the earlier applicants and didn't see the bottom few questions so I accidentally had some of his answers for them Tongue I changed them though

Accepted, welcome into the fold.
Bump because this house is dumb and I'm dumber for keeping it open.
lol..