Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Disciples of Renji [Open To Recruitment]
Have fun with your new more funny house Renji Smile
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Well, my captain left. My house is apparently not serious and all I do is derp around. Now then, who wants captain rank? Don't be shy, apply (rhymes). Captain gets to run house for me while I do what Sinister does. If you're wondering... a lot of stuff that I won't be proud of when I think back... Anyways, advert, advert, advert, join Blessed Peacekeepers, go ON, join SK, and CC is awesome because of Tjav's name and the fact they have Takeo.

#rant
Info Regarding Me or What's on My Mind:

YunYun = Sexual Harassment Panda on TS. Yvain = Yunyun on TS, Renji = YunYun on TS. Trust me, we have a code. If you go into the Vanguard TS... say, "Renji is not a post-it." Yvain or YunYun will understand.

For some reason Pandabomber thinks I'm high when I'm speaking. Is this true? Why didn't you all tell me before ;-; .

I'm hoping Denesar and Zam will join my house... Also hope MP3 will help me on it if he ever decides to come back and leave EITRI.

I need a helmet for my Halberdier.

Skyrim is a lot better when you put in boobs.

Fallout 2 is impossible when you lose the damn radio. DON'T LOSE THE DAMN RADIO.

I need a GF... Mike suggested getting a country girl, any arguments? Lets talk about girls on this thread. That would be nice instead of being all serious all the time.

I can play 5 finger fillet with 4 fingers. Weird huh? It's not called the damn "Knife Game". It has a professional name...

etc. etc. etc.

Post below on what you believe the perfect girl in your mind is, looks included. Keep in mind that you can also post below for applications for captain and such. I have too much time. Help Me.

(22-08-2014, 06:48 AM)Renji link Wrote:Also hope MP3 will help me on it if he ever decides to come back and leave EITRI
Go away
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered,

Religion is answers that may never be questioned
(22-08-2014, 06:48 AM)Renji link Wrote:I need a GF... Mike suggested getting a country girl, any arguments? Lets talk about girls on this thread. That would be nice instead of being all serious all the time.
Wait until I get admin.
Well, Renji's gone mad. It was good knowing you.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Give me a few days, my application must be prepared meticulously
(22-08-2014, 05:21 PM)Yvain link Wrote:Give me a few days, my application must be prepared meticulously

I do not know a lot of admins, but I do know my pokemon. I use masterball to catch Yvain.
(22-08-2014, 06:02 PM)Hablam link Wrote:wasting a masterball on yunyun is like useing it on a spearow
you should have used it on a hyper or hande those are some rare ones to catch

I hack my pokemon game. Hyper and Hande are too stronk for my masterball. Takeo caught Hande with a hacker ball.
Yeah, Renji is one of the few guys who managed to find me in tall grass (in the night-time only ofc)
But only a love ball or a friend ball is ideal for me. Other balls tend to damage my feathers.
Yvain has fluffy feathers. Selling some of his feathers for 1 mio each. It's totally real! It feels like rainbows, unicorns, and... Belenos.