Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

General Tips about the game. (Noob need to knows!)
1.How to create a character? Simply go in game and a message will appear in the chat with your activation code http://www.nordinvasion.com/ Goto there put it in with that charcters name and make a password BOOM.

2.Choose a Crafting tree. I will make a separate thread later and go in depth when i fully understand all three of the trees. But I do suggest you get started right away an earn that crafting Exp.

You get experience by at first salvaging items. You randomly get items that can be slaved and give you experience by doing so. You do get other items but I will go more in depth when I understand the system completely myself Tongue

3. Exp. Hows it work?

Class experience:
When killing enemy with a Melee weapon you get Melee class exp (Duh). When killing with ranged weapons (bows, crossbows or throwing weapons) you get ranged class exp (Duh). But when doing either on Horseback you get that base experiance on top of Mounted class experience.

What is Experience used for?:
Experience from any class is required to level you'r main level and by doing that you get Class points. The three classes of Mounted, Melee, and Ranged require Class points and class experience combined to level to that tier of you class. You can use a combination of any of the three classes tiers and gain experience for all classes as you chose witch adds a nice diversity from other games (cRPG)

Assist. Experience:
When standing close to an Allie that gets a kill you get assistance experience points. The unique part of this type of experience from the other Class experience is it can be used in a few different ways.

It can be traded for ranged experience at a rate of x0.4 per Assist experience. It can be traded for Melee experience at a rate of x0.5 experience per conversion as well as mounted experience at a rate of x0.2 experience per conversion. Finally it can be traded for Gold at a rate of x0.5 .

4.Basic market stuff:
Market:
The market is the store or N.I. it only shows equipment that you can currently use. Level up increase your class trees and your market will grow.

Trading:
Trading allows you to trade weapons,armor, horses and crafting material for money and reacts an economy between the Crafting Trees.
Again you can only see stuff you can use.

I will expand on this thread. I just typed it very quickly as a break between studying finals. Post suggestions, questions, comments , and smart ass remarks below Smile