Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.3 - Tiger Style!!
yey !!!! Big Grin
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
(25-06-2012, 06:47 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=3942.msg31992#msg31992 date=1340649833]
(and Worm for the announcement)!

Least I could do.
[/quote]

Probably it was.
Start the game already!
Ah these animations, didn't know that was Lazarou. Nice anyway, although you should be prepared for a variety of complaint topics about them Tongue

And the Throwing Spears feel much more useful now - I can actually hit something at a distance. Website needs to be updated with their new stats though.
(25-06-2012, 06:59 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Ah these animations, didn't know that was Lazarou. Nice anyway, although you should be prepared for a variety of complaint topics about them Tongue

And the Throwing Spears feel much more useful now - I can actually hit something at a distance. Website needs to be updated with their new stats though.
Yup, I made a lot of changes so if you could use the thread down in bugs on website stats to report them I would appreciate it. Trying to get everything sorted but there's a LOT to do!!

As for animations, we picked some we liked and if people don't like them, nany nany poopoos Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Wo, thanks guys.I wasn't expecting a patch until Septober.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
This is all a joke. There is no patch!

[Image: conspiracy5.jpg]
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
New enemy spawn points on the Great Hall? win.
>Pikeman buff

My pantaloons are moist and you have my attention
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Nice, but i cant test it now! Wink
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]