Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week)
Thought ranger got a price discount too now I see it's still 750k, was tempted to buy it now changed my mind ^^ Mostly playing warden anyways. But kinda wanted to try it out.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(11-09-2014, 11:54 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: Thought ranger got a price discount too now I see it's still 750k, was tempted to buy it now changed my mind ^^ Mostly playing warden anyways. But kinda wanted to try it out.

You want sympathy? You're one of the richest players in NI.... Go spend some money you bloody miser.

In general statement:

I'm interested in the discussion over hero classes but pleading for 'buff this' or 'discount that' is not very helpful. Some stat discussions that give some real numbers that enhance a specific play style would be useful.
Halberdiers definitely need a buff, its utter crap compared to the other two. Thing has 7 shielding, can't even bring an sks, is supposed to wear heavier armour, turns out its armour is the same as marauder and master pealtast anyway. Give them access to studded or something.

It is the most pointless hero class at the moment. I only got it because i looted a thanos, but my eastern full scale armour is the same armour value, so i just play my master peltast anyway.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(12-09-2014, 02:22 AM)Barristan link Wrote: [quote author=Nka19 link=topic=31914.msg197087#msg197087 date=1410479681]
Thought ranger got a price discount too now I see it's still 750k, was tempted to buy it now changed my mind ^^ Mostly playing warden anyways. But kinda wanted to try it out.

You want sympathy? You're one of the richest players in NI.... Go spend some money you bloody miser.

In general statement:

I'm interested in the discussion over hero classes but pleading for 'buff this' or 'discount that' is not very helpful. Some stat discussions that give some real numbers that enhance a specific play style would be useful.
[/quote]
Yah, was expecting an answer like this Tongue. Doesnt matter how rich I am, I spend my money wisely on stuff I need and think it's worth for me. But I can tell you Ranger feels worth it, even without the buff it recieved. Must say I'm loving the extra 1+ in atlethic and with tinny bit more archery skill it makes it even better. Thing I would suggest is maybe add to ranger a little extra 2 handed skill? And remove the extra archery you added if you think it would be too OP buff then. But since Sentinel has more one handed i figured ranger could have more two handed.
Anyways I was thinking months ago already to buy it even with old stats just to try it out but due to how much I play Warden I thought I'd rather spend my money elsewere for now. So dont get me the wrong way of what I said, I am still buying it one day, probably somewhere afther patch. But just said I thought it's discount and figured I might just buy it now but then changed my mind and stated my current thoughts publicly. Wasnt ment for me to bitch about not having discounts or something.

Regards,
Nka19
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(12-09-2014, 02:22 AM)Barristan link Wrote: In general statement:

Someone noticed it was bad enough that it needed to be put it at 1/3 the price for people to actually get it. Same issue with Sentinel/Aventurier(acc to winters list which is all we get). People have "brought up stats and numbers" for a lot of things and been ignored(even when it was in response to a "show me the numbers" dev response!). These classes are garbage, I'm sure if you put up a post "Suggestions to fix X class" you'd get some really good replies. As it stands, almost no one wants to write up all that information when it'll go the route of 90% of feature requests and be ignored/not seriously considered/never replied too(and those few that do get replies are usually "No" or some other unhelpful useless response). "I'm interested" isn't enough to get a detailed response, it's basically a non-response to a lot of people.
(12-09-2014, 10:50 AM)Harlaus link Wrote: Someone noticed it was bad enough that it needed to be put it at 1/3 the price for people to actually get it. Same issue with Sentinel/Aventurier(acc to winters list which is all we get). People have "brought up stats and numbers" for a lot of things and been ignored(even when it was in response to a "show me the numbers" dev response!). These classes are garbage, I'm sure if you put up a post "Suggestions to fix X class" you'd get some really good replies. As it stands, almost no one wants to write up all that information when it'll go the route of 90% of feature requests and be ignored/not seriously considered/never replied too(and those few that do get replies are usually "No" or some other unhelpful useless response). "I'm interested" isn't enough to get a detailed response, it's basically a non-response to a lot of people.

Sentinel is doing relatively well, its ability to stun lock, move like the wind along with shoot makes it quite useful. Aventurier certainly is not particularly right and I'm thinking about what to do to it. Open to suggestions.

As for feature requests, I have read every single one of them... Every one ever written. K4mi and Kip have been so busy with the patch that they have not had time to respond to them. Hande is always making maps so he has been busy. Hyper and myself have had real life issues to contend with. So as for the attitude in the last half of that post, have a cup of concrete and harden up. NI is a passion of every dev, the implication that we don't give a stuff can be bottled and sold for the bottle of bollocks that it is.
The Knight needs some love, besides that that ranger buff makes it now more attractive than the warden if you go for , well an archer who shoots with arrows actually Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
Okey, this is what I think.  The legionnaire could use a buff.  Looking at Winter's list of hero's, there are 29 Legionnaire's in game, and most of those are either away from game or just not used. 

The legionnaire is considered the worst of the commando hero classes.  And it is only worth getting if you have a Frostfang or Illustrious, VHTA's aren't even considered good for them by most people.

Based on my experiences playing legionnaire,  A increase in shielding to 9 would be nice and in my opinion make sense.  I usually end up shielding hard and rag anyway, and to me it makes sense that the one-handed class would have more shield skill than the 2 handed class.

Another thing to consider and what I know more people are thinking is what they need, is increased throwing proficiency.  I personally don't think legionnaire's are inaccurate, but this comes from play a lot of single player where it is very unlikely to have a small target circle.

For reference this is the post I made about buffing legionnaire's.  http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...630.0.html
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(12-09-2014, 01:46 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Based on my experiences playing legionnaire,  A increase in shielding to 9 would be nice and in my opinion make sense.  I usually end up shielding hard and rag anyway, and to me it makes sense that the one-handed class would have more shield skill than the 2 handed class.

Another thing to consider and what I know more people are thinking is what they need, is increased throwing proficiency.  I personally don't think legionnaire's are inaccurate, but this comes from play a lot of single player where it is very unlikely to have a small target circle.

For reference this is the post I made about buffing legionnaire's.  http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...630.0.html

I read that mate, very interesting. To be perfectly honest about why zweis have 8 shield, we did it so that the people who chose it would still feel compelled to shield wall. Even before the introduction of that class people who wanted to fight in that method would show up on servers with no shields, it annoyed team oriented players. We have some changes coming that impact your suggestion, so I am going to put a wait on that and see how things develop. I am also concerned that raising shield skill to 9 will cannibalise the royal guard choice. Speaking honestly, the extra point in shield would not offset the overall advantage of choosing legionnaire instead. Personally I am not fully convinced the issue is a stat one, rather it could be a solved by gear. Do you see where I'm coming from Sargent Q?
Yes I do.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q